3.

"So you busy tonight then?" Cory asked, a smile spread across his lips. I'm not going to lie he's insanely hot.
"Maybe. Maybe not" I smiled deviously.
"You like to tease me" Cory shook his head.
"I know it annoys people that's why I do it"
I looked up into his eyes. He reminded me of someone familiar but I don't know who.

"Wanna come and sit with us?" I looked up and two girls were stood in front of me. One had blonde hair which was put into a messy bun, she had blue eyes and thick mascara layered on top of her eyelashes.
And another one darker skin, jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She smiled and her white teeth glistened.
"Uh sure" I sounded unsure, I found this very confusing. I've never been asked to hang out with girls before. Well not at least for ages.

"I'm Missy and this is Naz" Missy smiled handing me an apple. "Come on let's go and walk around outside" she said walking off with Naz.
"I'm playing rugby catch me outside" Cory shouted smiling.

——
"Why did you come here then?" Naz asked me as she put a spoonful of pasta in her mouth.
"I got kicked out from my other school, due to bunking off a lot really"
"Girl i use to do the same thing" Missy laughed "but I got held back a year so I'm in Your year" she nudged me.
I smiled at both of them. They were so welcoming which surprised me. By now I would've already made enimies. Back in my old school I use to just hang out with a lot of boys. Not because I was a hoe mainly because all the girls hated me there. I didn't really have a proper group of friends either.

I looked around the field whilst biting into my apple. It tasted so delicious, nice and fresh. My eye caught Cory and god did he look great. And then I saw Jordan. I don't know what it is but I need to find out more about him.

"Are you staring at the Wilson brothers?" Missy asked.
"Uh who's the Wilson brothers?" I gulped my water back.
"Cory and Jordan"
"What!" I spat my water out everywhere. They both laughed uncontrollably. That's why they look so alike! How did I not know?
Cory caught me looking at him and smirked at me. Oh no. He likes me? He must do? He doesn't seem to leave me alone... whereas I want to know more about Jordan.

"Cory is the older one, much fitter in my opinion. Very hot indeed. But listen here he can easily get anyone he wants" Missy nodded. "But Jordan is the younger one, in our year of course and he is a trouble maker. Trust me you don't want to get involved in his games. He's also never been seen with a girl" Missy continued to waffle on about other people who I generally had no idea who they were.

What if Jordan is gay? No he can't be. He seemed interested in me in art. Well he not wanted to know my name. I tried to wipe away my stupid thoughts. Of course he isn't interested in me.

The bell rung for last lesson. I checked my timetable I had art. Great. My stomach dropped and I bit down on my lip.
"See you later Ree" Missy and Naz waved goodbye and I set off to art.
I walked in and Jordan was already there. Wow he was early? That's a first. I sat down next to him. My hands began to shake I was extremely hungry from the lack of food I've had today and mostly because I was nervous. Nervous around him. I bit down on my lip again.

"Are you okay?" Jordan whispered. I felt his gaze burn into the side of my face.
"Yes" I whisper back.
"No. Your lip is bleeding"
I instantly brought my hand up to my lip and wiped it. The dark coloured liquid was on my hands. Immediately I had a metal taste inside my mouth. "Oh it's nothing"
Jordan got up and I was confused. Where was he going?
He sat back down beside me and handed me a tissue. "Use it" I looked at him and he gave me a little smile. The first time I've ever seen him smile and it was sweet.
"Well your welcome" he said as I wiped my lip.
"You didn't give me a chance to say thank you" I rolled my eyes
"If you say so sweetie" he smirked.
Sweetie? Sweetie! What? I was expecting 'if you say so bitch' not sweetie.

"You know you should smile more often" I perked up.
"Oh and why's that?" He asked. His eyes were staring right into mine. Jordan looked very intimidating right now.
"Because you always look sad" I said.
"You don't know my life Rhea" Jordan was now not looking at me.
"Then tell me"
"There isn't much to say. Do your work"
"Very demanding aren't you?"
"I get my own way a lot"
"I can tell"
"How so?"
"Come on its obvious"

"Right class! I've decided we're going to be doing group projects. You will be partners with the person you're sat next too" Miss Whitehead smiled. "You will be making a collage anything you want. It can be a real life issue or something simple like fashion. Make sure you have a colour scheme as well" She blabbed on and on.
Me and Jordan looked at each other and sighed.
"You've gotta be kidding me?" Jordan mumbled.
"Excuse me!"
"Sorry boo" he teased.
Wow he was in a good mood today. Which was very different from yesterday.
"My house or yours?" I asked.
"Well if your mum finds out we've fucked I don't think she'll like me" Jordan said scratching his head.
I slapped his arm. "Ew no Jordan! I'm on about the art project. We are in no way Fucking"
"Oh I thought you meant" Jordan laughed but looked quite disappointed.
"Nope!"

I kept thinking about what missy said about not getting involved with Jordan. But there was something that attracted me to him. He's like a flame and I'm the moth. He's really mysterious and I kinda like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note!
Did you watch last nights episode of Ackley Bridge? I wanted to cry!😭Jordan (sam) also played a good part ofc. New chapter soon!!