13.

My lifeless body was dragged up the stairs. The hairs on my body stood up on their ends and my heart was beating quickly.
"Get off me" I snapped as I tried to push whoever had hold of me.
"Shhh" a deep voice laughed and I was pushed into a room.
The room was in utter darkness apart from a little red light that lit up not even half of the room.

I tried to scream but it was no use. Whoever this guy was his hand was over my mouth. I was frozen with terror. I couldn't breathe and I felt like I was drowning. I felt his hand go up my thigh and I couldn't move. My body was gripped and pushed up against the wall. I was now trembling with fear... what could I do?
The room was so dim I couldn't make out who he was. All I could see was his dark hair and a smirk which was spread across his face.

I want Jordan right now. That's who I want. Jordan to come and get me from this monster. I bit his hand and he flinched moving it away from my mouth "Get off me" I screamed.
"Shut up you little slut" he spat slipping his hand up my dress. His cold hands felt disgusting against my skin, which made me feel violently sick.

Suddenly the door burst open which made me jump. I turned my head as tears ran down my cheeks. My eyes lit up, Jordan was here and my heart beat increased.

"Get the fuck away from her" Jordan yelled as he pulled back the guy punching him in the face. I pulled down my dress, sliding down the wall crying my heart out.

"You touch her again and I'll fucking kill you" Jordan spat kicking him in the stomach. the guy let out a painful moan and Jordan laughed but his face dropped when he looked at me.
Jordan quickly knelt down, placing his warm hand against my cheek, he wiped my tears away.

"Let's get you out of here" he whispered as he kissed my forehead, Jordan intertwined his fingers with mine.

——-

"And then I told him I wanted you" I giggled. I stumbled into the wall.
I had a lot more alcohol and felt intoxicated.
"Careful" Jordan laughed.
We both were absolutely drunk and I felt amazing. I didn't care about anything right now. I was with the person I adored and nothing felt any better.

We left the party and It was pitch black outside. Not a soul was seen in the streets and I began to shiver.
"Let's go back to mine" Jordan said as he put his hoodie over me.
I nodded and held his hand. Everything was spinny right now. But it felt good and I didn't want this night to end.

"Want a blunt?" Jordan asked. His piercing brown eyes were locked onto mine.
"I've never smoked weed before" I spoke.
"Come on you'll love it" Jordan said as he placed the blunt against my lips, grabbing his lighter out his pocket he lit it up.
I took a puff out the blunt and instantly felt amazing.

"Let's have some" Jordan said as he took it out my hand and puffed on it.
"Thank you" smiled as I looked up at the sparkling night sky.
"For what?" Jordan breathed out the smoke from the blunt.
"For saving me tonight. I was so scared" I replied.
"It's fine. You're mine no one gets to you touch you. Especially like that" he glanced a smile at me.

My heart skipped a beat. "I'm yours?" I asked.
"Yes you're mine. By the way we're here outside my house" Jordan said.
I looked up at the house that was Jordan's. He lived in a quite rough street but he owned the street. No one messed with him.

"My dad shouldn't be home till tomorrow so it's just us" Jordan whispered, as he unlocked the door.
"What about Cory?" I asked.
"He's usually at some girls house god knows who's though" he laughed.

We entered his house and it wasn't too big or too small.
"Want something to drink?" Jordan asked. He was completely stoned but so was I.
I pulled a bottle of vodka out my bag "I got this" I said as I began to chug the strong liquid.
"No no. You need to get sober" Jordan said grabbing the bottle of me.
"Ughhhh why" I sighed.
"Because I want you to remember something tonight" Jordan whispered into my ear. He sent shivers down my spine.
"I don't care I want vodka" I rolled my eyes trying to grab the bottle.

"No" Jordan said he pressed me up against the front door. Pinning both my arms up.
My eyes were now wide and I didn't know what to think of this. I breathed heavily.
Jordan's eyes were looking at my lips and I felt the butterflies creep up. The last time he tried to kiss me we were in an alley way. I was now tingling with anxiety. Jordan pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back. My hands tangled through his messy hair. I wrapped my legs around him and began to kiss his neck.
Jordan pulled away and frowned "let me do all the work"

I nodded still unsure whether this was the right thing to do. What if it ruined our friendship?

——
A/N
I am so sorry for not updating in ages I have been so busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter 🖤