10

"Can you all please sit still" Miss Carter shouted into the microphone, which echoed throughout the whole entire hall.
I was fidgeting with my hands. I've always hated assemblies. They're just pointless and boring. I mean who wants to listen to a teacher ramble about rubbish?

Everyone ignored her and began to chat. "I'm cancelling prom" She shouted.
Immediately everyone stopped talking and turned their heads to the front.
Riz stood up "Miss that's not fair!"
"Yeah what are you doing!?" Alya exclaimed.
"Miss don't do this!" Missy screeched.

"You all should've thought about that before you all performed absolutely bad in your mock exams" Miss Carter said disappointedly.
"Starting from next week everyone has to attend the after school revision sessions" she added in.
Everyone groaned but nodded. They will do anything to bring prom back.

~~~~~

"Aaron's getting all the alcohol for Friday. It's gonna be so good!" Missy smiled as we sat down at the canteen.

"Missy couldn't Aaron get into serious trouble? Practically all of us are underage" Nas stated looking worried.

"Nah it's just a saying right? I mean nothing's gonna go wrong trust me!" Missy said nudging Nas.

I slid my phone out and answered a few of my text messages and watched the time. It was only 11am. Why do school days always go so slow?
"Looking good ladies" Corey said as he swung by, leaning his arm against the wall and smiled at us.
"I'm surprised you haven't been arrested yet" I spoke.
"For what?" Corey asked smirking.
"For harassment" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You wanna come to my party?" Missy asked biting into her apple but smirking.
Why did she have to go and invite Cory! Great this is brilliant. Invite a creep to your party what a way to go.
"Yeah sure babe when?" He nodded.
I laughed at his response. "And how many babes do you have?" I asked.
"A lot" he smirked winking "babe"
"This weekend. It starts at 7pm" Missy said.
Cory nodded and left the canteen with his friends.

"He is so into you!" Nas laughed.
"What me?" I asked confused.
"Yes you! Look at the way he looks at you! He definitely likes you" she smiled.

But I didn't like him back. Sure he was very attractive but he can get any girl he wants. All he would do is sleep with me and then find the next girl to have some fun with.

~~~~~~~

Candice
Jordan the baby is yours
quit fucking around

Jordan
Nah babe it isn't now fuck off

Candice
Jordan why won't you listen to me?

Jordan
Bc you crusty as fuck

Seen at 8:45pm

Jordan threw his phone across the floor in anger and punched his wall. Jordan screeched as his knuckles began to bleed.
"Jordan what the fuck are you doing?" Cory burst in with a serious tone.
"Candice won't fuck off saying the baby is mine and all that shit"
"Mate the baby ain't yours 100% . I know that for a fact" Cory said scratching his neck.
Cory's face had a wash of guilt all over it and Jordan could tell he knew something.

"You can't be 100% sure" Jordan frowned at him leaning against the wall. Even though Jordan had got a DNA test and knew the baby wasn't his, he wanted to find out why Cory was so sure the baby wasn't his.
"Come on she's a slag. She will sleep with anyone" Cory said avoiding eye contact with Jordan.
"You can't say much, you've basically slept  with the whole entire town" Jordan smirked.
Cory kept quiet and headed towards Jordan's bedroom door.

But instantly Jordan began to realise what Cory was on about. His stomach dropped and it felt like his heart had shattered into a million pieces. "You slept with her?" Jordan asked as his spat the words right out his mouth like they were poison. Cory turned around slowly "It wasn't like that" Cory said trying to grab Jordan. But he pushed Cory away.

"How could you?!" Jordan shouted aggressively.
"Well you don't like her anymore" Cory shrugged.
"Are you a fucking dumbass? I liked her back then and you fucking slept with her. You knew I really really liked her"
"I'm sorry bro I really am" Cory said sadly.
"As if sorry is gonna make any of this better. Do you know what this means Cory? You're the dad"

~~~~~~
Rhea's POV

Jordan:
Hey u up

Rhea
Unfortunately yeah wys

Jordan
Candice's baby ain't mine

Rhea
Yes that's good news right?
Jordan
Yhhh apart from Cory's the dad
Fucking cunt
Rhea
Woah wtf? Are you being serious?😮

Jordan
Yh man I'm livid
Even tho i don't like her anymore
I still fucked w/ her back then

Rhea
I don't know what to say but I'm here for you

Jordan
It's fine u get some sleep bby
See u tomorrow's

I placed my phone down on my cabinet and smiled like a complete fool, whilst staring at the dark ceiling. The fact he had just called me 'bby' made my heart flutter. I knew how much that baby meant to Jordan. Cory turning out to be the dad was not exactly good at all. I snuggled down into bed and closed my eyes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N
Hey I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like forever but yeah. Only 2 episodes left of Ackley Bridge :( but I did hear they're doing a season 3?¿
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this I'm pretty shit at writing.