5.

I curled my hair in my mirror that was half shattered. I hate having thick hair sometimes because it takes forever to style. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. I was hella nervous for today. I can't believe he asked me to go for breakfast with him.

Suddenly my door burst open. "There's a boy for you" Tony winked.
Ew he's such a creep sometimes. "Tony you knock don't just burst in my room when you feel like it" I rolled my eyes and I instantly burned myself on my curlers. "Shit" I hissed under my breath.
"Sorry Ree" he nodded. In came Jordan shyly. His hair was gelled up in his usual hairstyle. He was wearing a black hoodie along with skinny black jeans and vans.

"You're such a weirdo you know that" I shook my head applying my makeup.
"What because I stalk you?" Jordan laughed.
"Yes and because you want breakfast with me?" I mumbled under my breath.
"Can I not go and eat food with you?" Jordan rolled his eyes and sighed. His anger was terrible.
"I don't like to eat in the morning" I lied.
"No you just don't like to eat at all"
I didn't say anything. Because Jordan was right. I don't like to eat.

"See you can't say anything because you know I'm right" Jordan scratched his head. "Why don't you eat?"
"Can we talk about this another time please" I said as I put my makeup away and grabbed my vans.

"Fine but we will talk about it"
"Whatever" I scolded.
I watched Jordan admire my room. It's like he had never seen a teenage girls room before. He stared at my band posters that hung up above my bed. "You like rock music?" Jordan asked. I nodded and threw a hoodie on over my oversized t-shirt. Perfect. I'm ready.

——
The cold air brushed against my pale face and I shivered. Winter is my favourite but sometimes it can just get way too cold.
"Are you cold?" He asked.
"Nope absolutely boiling you know there's totally no frost out here" I shrugged.
"You're funny" Jordan shook his head and laughed.
"Here listen. Once we finish breakfast we can go back to mine" Jordan smiled.
"And do what? Listen I'm not Fucking you" I scrambled.
"No no. We will do our art project" he smirked.

We were getting breakfast at 8am. Most of the kids from school are still in bed till noon. Whilst I was being dragged out by 'Mr mysterious' to eat breakfast.
We came by a cafe or should I say restaurant . I'd never see something like this before only in movies. It was like an American diner.

We entered the building. The smell of pancakes drifted through the air as well as coffee. Along the right and left there were little booths to sit in. By the bar there was bar stools. The place was pretty empty but it was nice. We found somewhere to sit out of the way. In the background music was playing just the usual shit you hear.

Me and Jordan sat down and opened the menus. I scanned my eyes across everything. I didn't even want to eat anything. "Hey can I take your order?" A red haired middle aged woman asked us with a beaming smile.
"You ready?" Jordan asked. I nodded.
"I'll just have an English tea" I spoke up.
"Is that it?" The woman asked as she began to write in her notebook. I nodded.
"Actually as well she'll have pancakes with maple syrup and a bowl of strawberries. I'll have the exact same" he smiled at the waitress. She smiled and walked off very quickly.

"Why?" I frowned.
"You are eating. I took you out for BREAKFAST not to just have a fucking cup of tea" Jordan shook his head.
"You're so annoying" I spat.
"I know but deal with it" He teased.

I slid my phone out my pocket and placed it on table. It instantly buzzed.
From CoryWilson: morning baby girl;)
I sighed and threw my phone on the floor. He is becoming a joke. Jordan frowned. He looked completely puzzled.
"What's wrong? And why was that really necessary?" He said picking up my phone.

I can't tell him. Oh yeah your brother yeah he's absolutely hot but won't leave me alone. That will cause so much chaos between the 2 of them. Maybe Ignoring Cory is a good idea. He should get the picture right?

"Nothing just my mums boyfriend" I lied again.
"Wanna talk about it?" Jordan asked. His face was full of concern. He looked like he generally cared.
"No it's fine nothing to worry about"
Jordan was about to talk but then our breakfast was placed right in front of our faces. The syrup oozed off the pancakes, they were fresh and warm. The strawberries were bright, red and juicy. For the first time in forever I couldn't wait to actually eat breakfast.

——
We pushed the door and fell to the floor laughing. I had the best morning ever with Jordan. I liked it when he was happy. Not when he was sad and miserable. Or even angry. Jordan can be very intimidating.

"You really didn't have to pay for me" I said. I felt bad, surely I could've paid for myself.
"No I asked you to come so I pay" jordan winked.
"JORDAN" a voice yelled in an angry tone.

My head turned around and some dark coloured guy was sat in a black car with tinted black windows. Who was this? His dad?
"Wait there Ree" he said and ran over to the car. I sighed what was this? Who was this? And why was it so important?
"Come on man I need money for these. Fucking sell them otherwise you're dead"

Sell what? What was Jordan selling? Drugs? No. I looked away before they caught me watching them. The cold air made me want to go home now. Maybe Jordan is trouble and I just can't see it.

"Jordan what are you doing?" I exclaimed. I'm so angry he is selling drugs.
"Nothing that concerns you. Come on let's go back to mine" he said tugging my arm.
"It does" I said and I tried to get him off my arm.
"No let's go to my house" Jordan gripped my arm tightly. He sounded very eager to go back to his house.
"Why so you can fuck me and never talk to me again?" I spat angrily. Woah this escalated. But he's a drug dealer!
"No don't be so ridiculous" he rolled his eyes in anger.
"Then why do you want me to go to your house?" I asked.
"Because everyone's gone and I didn't think you'd want to meet my family right now"
Everyone's gone? What is he on about.
"I don't want to talk to you right now"
"What why?"
"You're a drug dealer! Did you think I wouldn't find this out?" I snapped.

Jordan's face changed he wasn't happy anymore well of course he wasn't. We was arguing again. "I didn't tell you because i thought it was best you didn't know. Plus you literally just shouted that out in public thanks" He brushed past me knocking me to the side.

I grabbed his arm and Jordan flinched. I slowly stood back. I wasn't sure what to say? Did he think I was going to hurt him. Why?
"Do not touch me" he snapped angrily.
"Why?" I asked.
"Rhea just please don't" jordan pleaded yet He was still angry. There was sadness in his eyes it was like he was dog and that had lost his bone.

Why didn't he want me to touch him?

Authors note:
I wasn't to sure if this chapter was good:/ enjoy tho:)