Love at First Crime

Sherlock ran, whell a slightly faster pace then a walk, out to the main road outside the school. John followed him and Sherlock haled a cab and hoped in telling the cabbie where to go as John slided in next to him. 

They went straight to the crime secen where they were met with cop cars and ambulances. Sherlock was pering over the heads of a small crowd of reporters. "Ditective Inspector Lestrade!" Sherlock holared.

"Lestrade? Like my captain? Why would he be here?" 

"Lestrade, like his Father he works at Scotland Yard. He's one of the few police officers that isn't a complete imbael." Sherlock spoke as he duck under some police tape.

"Homes! Over here! This one is going to be tricky. Who's the friend?" Ditective Lestrade holared as he made his way to greet the two teens.

" He's a colleague Inspector, Can you take me to the bodies, and tell me what you found." Sherlock Responded as he made his way to the corpses. John felt quzy at the sight but watched as Sherlock inspected one of the men the laide there. Sherlock looked over the man and deduced that he was there to have an affair with the women too his left. Ditective Lestrade started to babble on how  it was an accidental shooting, and it might have started fighting or something in the street. Sherlock rolled his eyes and stood up. He leaned on the cane felling the pain start to rise, he missed his dose. "Ditective as I have sated befor, you don't observe. So kindly shut up and notice that she killed the man and the woman." Sherlock nod to the women in a pink coat. Lestrade looked baffled, and Sherlock huffed in anoyence.

"How is that possible?" 

"It's really quite simple. He was having an affair, with the other women ( not in pink) so his wife(the one in pink) shout and kill them. Then she turned the gun on herself." Sherlock nod as he started to walk away. 

"That was amazing" blurted John behind Sherlock's back. 

"Really?" 

"Yes!" John awnserd. Sherlock looked at John and felt the wired feeling in his stomach rise again. He continued on with John at his side, leaving the sene behind them.

——————————- 

- 2 weeks later 

Sherlock was on his bed as he played clue with John. It was the last of the games they had try to play together, all the outhers ended in disaster.

"Why the hell would you say the VICTIM did it!" Yelled John. They only started to play and it wasn't going well.

"Because that's the only logical explanation!" Sherlock yelled back. 

"That's not how the game works!" 

"Well then the game is wrong!" Sherlock yelled as he threw over the boots and stood up. John had started to loosen up around John and he felt happy to be around him. He stormed off to his chair, as John chuckled. Sherlock spun around then they started to have a laughing fit. It lasted a good minute when John looked back at Sherlock. 

"Ok that was stupid. Let's..... um..... whatch a movie!" Sherlock looked at John when he said that , and gave a nod to Responded to him. " Really!? Ok I got a couple."  John went over to his dresser and pulled out some DVDs. " How about this?" He showed a disc that read Avengers. Sherlock shrugged and John went over to a couple of James Bond films, then an Indiana Jones film. Sherlock finally agreed to Doctor Strange. John laughed at the fact that Sherlock looked kinda like a younger version of Strange, which Sherlock rolled his eyes and stated that it wasn't true at all. They watched a couple more movies until they went to bed for the last class of the sameyster tomorrow. 

They were going on Christmas break and both boys were going back to there homes. Classes the next day were long and boring to Sherlock. He was excited to see Redbeard at his brothers home, but he was sad to leave John. John was, by what he could tell, more than a colleague at this point. He still wasn't shere however what to call it. 

Redbeard has always been his only friend, and every time he got to see him made his heart skip a beat. Sherlock knew however that Redbeard was getting up in age, so he charesed each moment with him. Once the bell rang he rushed to his dorm and packed his things for the holidays. 

"Hope to see you over the vacation!" Called John as he entered the room. He saw as a large smile crept across Sherlock's face. John giggled because he never really saw Sherlock act like this.

"Yep you too!" He did as he was basically jumping out of his skin.

"What's got you so excited?" Aske djohn as he started to pack his bag.

"Oh. Um... I get to see Redbeard, and I'm leaving this bloody school." He studer as he try to keep his amoutions under control.

"Sorry I didn't mean for you to get all rigged and try to hide your feelings. I would be out of my skin if I had a dog I loved" reasherd John. At that Sherlock let go of his stiffness and started to get gidy. They parted ways and Sherlock went to his brothers for Christmas.

—————————————-

Yep well I loved that chapter. I loved the little reference I added ( hint if some how you missed it) I will worn you all that both John and Sherlock will be be alive at the end of this. Every other characters are up to play. Sorry, in advance if I kill of a character that everyone likes. It may not happen, sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

-Speedy