Back to normal, almost

John read the heart breaking text, it was from Mycroft, 

'Sherlock, I'm sorry but Redbeard has had a stroke.' 

'I don't know how long he's got. Meet me at the Vet closet to your school. Your teachers know what's going on. So you can come John may come as whell.' Sherlock was shaking badly on the wall holding John tightly. John knew how important Redbeard was to him and wanted to help him in any way possible. After Sherlock managed to control his feelings, John walked him down to the streets. John haled a cab and they went to the vet and meet Mycroft. 

"Hello brother dear." He said in a meloncoly tone.

"Where is he... Mycroft?" Sherlock struggle standing up straight and fixing his outfit. Mycroft showed Sherlock where Redbeard was being held. Mycroft left John and Sherlock in the room for a while.

"Hello... Redbeard," Sherlock studer bending down to pet his best friend. Redbeard looked up to Sherlock and waged his tale. He looked tired, but not in to much pain. John figerd he was on dog heart medication, and pain medication. "Who's ... a good boy?" Sherlock was fighting back the tears trying to stay strong for his dog.

"Hello?" Came a nock on the door. Both John and Sherlock wiled around as the veterinary came in. "Hello my name is Vet Willow, and I'm supposed to give you, your dogs prognosis." Mrs. willow spoke in an upbeat voice makeing Sherlock feel a little better about Redbeard.

"Is he going to be... fine?" Sherlock Questioned in a small voice.

"Not exactly. He's going to be ok and he can come home, but this could happen again. If it does well, it won't be good. I'm prescribing some pain and heart medication, so it reduceds the risk, but he is active for his age, and looks to be doing well. He can come home today, keep his ecsersixe  down and keep him happy. Any question?" She explained. Sherlock nod as she explained.

"How long do you think he has?" Sherlock asked worriedly. 

"Hard telling, maby a year or more." Sherlock nod then looked back at his dog. 

Later Mycroft took everyone back to his home, and then took John back to school. He told John that Sherlock should be back in two days. Before they left Sherlock had barley spoken.John was worried what Sherlock was going to do when Redbeard's time would come. 

————-

Two days later

—————

Sherlock returned to his class in the morning and sat in his usual spot. John had this class with him but not the next. When the teacher was finally done with speaking he set next to Sherlock. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. He looked at John emotionless, and went back to his work. "So, How is he?" Asked John. 

"Why would you ask that? Mined your own business!" Sherlock hissed not looking from his paper. John looked stunned and try to say something, but nothing came out. He looked at Sherlock who was scratching at the paper furiously with his pencil.

"Sha...Sha... Sherlock? What.. do you mean?" 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He snapped loudly. John sat there startled from Sherlock's reaction. 

"Oh.. ok... I'll see you later." John spoke hurtly. Sherlock didn't say anything to John till they met in the room, and John didn't even see him at lunch.

John came into the dorm room to find Sherlock on his bed huddled in his blankets sobbing. "I'm sorry John!" He cried shaking on his bed. John sat himself near Sherlock and started to rub his back in a soothing motion. 

"Your lucky I don't take what you say to heart." John chuckled. He reserved a lafe in responsed. Sherlock sat on his bed and gave a hug to John. When Sherlock began to pull away he stopped when they were look into one another's eyes closely. Sherlock felt the wired feeling grow like a wild fire. Then it happened. John looked it Sherlock's eyes and kissed him. It was a long meaningful kiss, till they pulled away for breath. 

The next morning Sherlock woke to John in his arms. Johns head layed on Sherlock's chest. Sherlock barley remberd what caused them to end up this whay, until he remembered Redbeard.  He moved slightly wakeing John. John jumped out of bed tarifed that he just slept with his best friend, and KISSED him! Sherlock looked at John who was on the floor and was turning bright red. 

"Ummmm. So, last night!" John mumbled standing up rubbing the back of his head. 

"I wasn't going to say anything," Sherlock imited. 

"Was it that bad?" 

"NO! no, it was... what I needed" 

"Oh!" John huffed. He thought Sherlock could possibly be Homosexual but never expected himself to be. He went to the bath and took a shower to work out what had happened. When he got out Sherlock left and there was a note.

'Thanks for last night, sorry for this morning -SH'

—————————-

Well , I have nothing to say. Sorry for the mistakes again. 

-Speedy