Another case Another time

School started up again two weeks later, and Sherlock said goodbye to Redbeard and freedom. He got a ride with Mycroft who also went back to work. He trudged into his dorm and plopeted his stuff on his bed. He looked around and noticed that John had been here. He walked down to the canteen, dogging the snide comments and stray feet. When he reached the canteen and try to spot John where they normally sit, in the corner.

"Is your little boyfriend not here?! What a shame" sinkered a voice from behind Sherlock. 

"Hello Anderson. Your girlfriend couldn't make it? Oh wait you don't have one, you just have Sally, who also has a boyfriend." Sherlock snickered as he turned around.

"Sally and I aren't...."

"Yes you are don't deny it. Her boyfriend is over there care to tell him?" Sherlock cut him off. Everyone in the canteen was listening or stoped to watch. Anderson was turing red and Sherlock shrugs at him then turned to leave. Anderson grabbed Sherlock's shoulder and spun him to face him. Anderson clenched his fist and teeth then punched Sherlock right in the nose. Sherlock fell back and couldn't hold in the tears that started to slip down his check. He held his hand to his now bloody nose. And awaited another punch from Anderson.

"Is the freck going to cry. You don't have any clever comebacks, do ya?" Anderson chuckled over Sherlock. The hole Canteen gathered around these two. Sherlock sat on his butt scuttling back to get away from Anderson. Then Sally's once Boyfriend got up and punched Anderson down to the ground. While everyone was busy with the other two Sherlock got up and dashed out of the canteen. He made it back to his dorm when he was confronted with John. He hit John's back and ended up in the floor. 

"Hay!" John yelled then turned around to see a bloody, teary Sherlock on the ground."My god! Sherlock, What happened to you?" John bent down and sat by the crying boy. 

"I....I might have provocted Anderson. But I didn't think he would break my nose!" sherlock studer as John lead him to his bed. John got his med kit and took some disenfecten out. He slowly dressed the wine as Sherlock foght back the tears that were brimming in his eyes from the stinging. 

"Sorry, it's going to sting. Amost done." John reasherd as he ablide a strip to hold the wine together on the brig of Sherlock's nose.

"Done?" Sherlock choked as John moved his hands away. His nose acked and there were still tears in his eyes.

"Yep," He awnserd piping the p," your nose might be broken. So what did you say this time?" John had a woried, and annoyed look to it. Sherlock shuffled uneasily on his bed not looking at John trying to keep his tears at bay." Sherlock, What did you say!?" John question a little more sturnly. Sherlock looked like a child in trouble.

"I um.. stated that Sally was cheating on her Boyfriend with him. And her boyfriend was in the canteen. So he punched me then the Victor punched Anderson." He awnserd after some pushing from John. John moned with eratation and scoled Sherlock. Sherlock shifted on his bed, finally being able to control his amotions again.

"Sherlock, you need to stop this. You keep antagonising them! They're going to hurt you worse than ever if you don't stop this fulishnest." John yelled. Sherlock was about to stand his grown when his phone went off in his pocket. He walked away from John, and tords the door, forgetting of the conversation. "Sherlock, what's wrong?" Sherlock lead against the side of the wall, still facing away from John. John could hear muffled sobs starting to form in Sherlock's direction.

"Umm." He choked,"it's.... Redbeard" he fell to the floor and John ran to his side. Sherlock handed the phone to John and he read it while holding his friend close, getting his sheirt socked in tears.

———————— 

I did warn y'all. Don't yell at me, I will continue in the next chapter, that will be added very quickly. I'm not sorry for the chapter itself, I'm sorry for the mistakes, like always.

-Speedy