I'm sorry, but Not really.

They made it to there old school and meet Greg.

"We can only have you two go up there, but we will be close behind." Sherlock nod and went up the steps. When they reached the top they saw a short man sitting on the legg. He wasn't short, but compared to Sherlock he was short. He was small in build and had jet black smooth hair.

"Hello Sherlock!" He spoke in a Irish ascent." I'm Moriarty." He spoke in a relitively high voice, and had a sinister look. Then a boy he knew stepped out from behind the door holding a gun. It was Sebastian Moran, and he looked ticked. "You know my seb . Don't you?" He asked in a harsher tone. John looked worried, and he stared at Sebastian . Sherlock was placing himself infront of John so nether one could reach him.

"What do you want?" Sherlock asked harshly.

"Oh nothing just pay back for kicking my seb of his team!" Moriarty snapped. Sherlock rased an eyebrow.

"This is the reason for all the murders, Siriousy!"

"Sherlock don't push it." Whispers John.

"You screwed up his scolirship, and his chase of a good school." Moriarty sneared.

"Your insane. That's not a good reason to kill!" Sherlock laughed.

"No, but it's a reason. Isn't that write Seb." He smiled wickedly. At that a shot went off. Everyone looked at one another almost shoked. Sherlock looked down and saw a small trickle of blood run down his chest.

"Sherlock?!" John gasped as Sherlock looked up. He stumbled for a moment then went down. John yelled, but Sherlock didn't here it. John manjode to catch him but he was out. Shock most likely took hold of him. He looked up and saw Lustard, but Moriarty, and Sebastian had fled.

"Get a madic NOW!" Greg yelled as he ran towards Sherlock and John.

"Press the wound, make shere he doesn't bleed out!" John commanded Greg. John cradled Sherlock's head, as Greg pressed on Sherlock's wound.

The Parimedics rushed in and lifted Sherlock onto a gurney. They transferred him to Sant Bart's, where he went straight to surgery.

———————

"John Watson?" Asked a nurse as she walked into the waiting room.

"Yes, Here, is Sherlock ok?" Jon asked frantically as he stood up. All his Friends, and Mycroft were there.

"He will be fine, he's on a lot of pain medication, and he hasn't woken up yet. But he will be fine." She spoke,"Would you like to see him, only you at the moment."

"Thank god, yes I would like to see him," John breathed. He followed the Nurse to Sherlock's privet room. She lead him in then left him alone. He was out on the bed with an IV and Morphine.

"You look dreadful, love. I'm happy your ok." John side as he took a set next to Sherlock. John took Sherlock's hand in his and rested his head on his arm.

"Hello... Love." Came a shaky voice.

"Oh my, Sherlock!" John yelled as he hugged his boyfriend.

"OW.... get off of me JOHN!" Sherlock coughed.

"Oh god sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok my Hedgehog, ... it's ok." Sherlock smiled sheepishly. He rested his head back on the pillow and looked at the celling.

"I was tarifed, why the hell did we have to go on the building!" John asked, not really expecting an answer. Sherlock just shrugged. The door opened and everyone came in.

"We found him." Started Greg.

"Thank god." John huffed.

"Well brother dear, The nurse says you can come home in a week." Mycroft stayted. He sat by the windowsill and looked at his brother with sad eyes. Sherlock nod then looked back at his John.

" I'm so happy that your ok, I was so worried Sherlock." Molly happily squiled. She placed a large bowcay next to Sherlock on the table and hugged Greg, she was truly just so happy.

"Thank you Molly." Sherlock coughed.

"We should let you and Waston rest. I'll be back when you can leave. Bye brother dear." Mycroft spoke as he lead the others out. They said there goodbyes and left with him.

"Well I Gess I'll leave as well." John spoke as he was about to leave

" No, please don't go." Sherlock spoke horsely.

"Ok, I won't leave."

"Can you come and cuddle?" Sherlock asked like a two year old. John rolled his eyes and sat himself on Sherlock's legs.

Sherlock looked softly at his boyfriend as he leaned in. It was less aqurd the more the did it. The morphine took the pain away as he reached up and started to work John's sheert off throu the kiss.

They were fighting for dominance, and they were to besy with the love making to hear the nock on the door. The nurse walked in and dropped her clipboard. Sherlock jumped and John turned to see the nurse. He turned bright red.

"I'm going to check Sherlock's videls then leave." She said sheepishly. She skiryed over to the musine, scribbled something down, then ran out. They looked at one another, then burst into lafter.

"That was probably the most imbarsing thing I have done." Sherlock laughed

"Yep, it siurtantly was!" John agreed back. They laughed til John gave one more kiss then slid off. "I'm going to go home, I'll be back in the morning."

"Alright love. See you in the morning."

——————————

ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!! That was a good one, funny I think. Sorry for the mistakes.

-Speedy