Episode 1 part 3

Minchae is sitting at a makeup chair and is fidgetting with the edge of her t-shirt. 

In the interview room, Minchae discloses some of her anxieties. 

"I'm not good with new people," Minchae sighs. "When I was young, I had a hard time making friends because I was so shy. As I got older I guess I looked unapproachable, they even started calling me things like Ice Queen. Even now when I meet people I get nervous and start to shake."

Ummie comes into the room with two cafe to-go cups and a bag, "Minchae-ah, I got you a scone~" She sets the bag down and hands Minchae a cup then pats Minchae's hair comfortingly. The hair and makeup artists enter and Ummie sits in the seat next to MInchae's. 

Back at the apartment, Jo and Ruru are just starting to get up. They use the shared bathroom to brush their teeth, half asleep. Jo lightly leans on Ruru with her eyes closed. 

Ruru and Sammy in the interview room.

"Jo does the most skinship I think," says Sammy look at Ruru as she talks. Ruru nods in agreement. "She and Minchae unnie have trouble waking up in the morning too."

Ruru agrees and says, "Jo gets ready without ever waking up. She gets dressed and does her makeup asleep but somehow she still looks good." Ruru shakes her head a little, "I don't get it." 

To be continued: The Last Part