Episode 1 Part 4

After the break we're back with Ummie and Minchae. Minchae is modeling for a makeup brand. She has a make-upless, natural look. Her hair is down and has a wavy, wispiness. Ummie watches from the back.

"I always try to come to the members schedules," she says, "I want to make sure they're taken care of and to be comfortable. We should have fun while doing our dream." She smiles. "When I was younger I would come with my uncle to schedules because I wanted to be a manager, like him". Minchae exits the photoshoot.

"Minhee lets get lunch~" Minchae says cutely holding Ummie's arm. Minchae is wearing heels (and already almost a foot taller than Ummie) and towers over her. Ummie is looking up at her, the camera zooms in and out a little before finding a good shot to show all their face. Ummie looks into the camera and laughs lightly.

Then the camera fades to the dorms. Ruru is laying on the couch with her head on Sammy's shoulder who's sitting on the floor leaning on against the couch. "I want chicken~" she whines. 

Jo chimes in, "BBQ chicken!" Sammy, very concentrated on the video game she and Jo are playing just nods in an agreeing manner. Then makes a sad, disappointed sound when her avatar dies. 

Ruru pouts, "When are unnies coming back? I'm hungry." Sammy checks her phone while Jo makes little "pew-pew" noises and moving her fingers quickly on the controller. "Unnie's note said 1 and it's 12. I'll call them." As the phone rings the screen splits to the dorms and car.

Ummie is driving and Minchae clicks answer on the call screen from the passenger seat. 

"Yes~?" Ummie says in a sweet voice.

"Unnie," Sammy says, "We want chicken." Ummie chuckles. 

Next episode: clips from the next episode quickly play through. The girls eating chicken on the living room floor. Minchae, sitting in the interview room, looking up and blinking away tears. Ruru and Ummie sitting in a coffee shop speaking Japanese. 

Note: The italics are supposed to be the narrator voice. You hear it a lot in korean reality shows, I imagine this voice is like the generic, sweet-sounding woman that's always used. Who's your favorite member so far?