two.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( two )

"oh my god!" a dark haired boy stared wide eyed at his ginger friend who was close to the ground. olive bit her lip and looked at the damage, her shirt was black so that was at least a plus, but her favourite jeans were now possibly ruined.

the red-headed friend jumped up and began apologizing profusely, "i'm so so sorry, i tripped."

"it's okay," olive sighed, trying not to touch the cheese sauce. a lot of people were staring at them now. she sucked in a deep breath.

the girl furrowed her eyebrows, "c'mon, i'll at least help you get cleaned up?" olive nodded slowly, licking her top lip.

she thought that maybe, just maybe, she could make a friend out of a bad situation. the girl led her to a bathroom and tapped the sink, motioning her to sit down. she wetted several paper towels and began dabbing it on her pants and shirt, "again, i am sorry, i tripped over that sleeping guy's shoe. no hard feelings?"

olive gave her a small smile, "no hard feelings."

"maybe that could be our always," the girl said in a fake-dreamy voice, making olive giggle a bit, "the name's sophia lillis."

"olive. olive parker," olive stated timidly, looking at sophia through her eyelashes.

as sophia was finishing up, she looked at olive, "you seem really cool, what's your number, so we can talk more."

"oh, my number? like my number-number?" olive was in disbelief, barely anyone wanted to talk to her, let alone think she was cool.

"yeah." olive smiled, her nerves vanished for a moment being washed away from excitement. she pulled out her phone and showed it to sophia who put it in her own phone and then put her number into olive's.

as she left to throw out the towels, olive jumped up and down and gave a squeal of excitement. someone actually wanted to talk to her of all people, the shy girl who doesn't speak a lot. she fist bumped the air and left once sophia returned. they made great time, only about a minute late for the movie.

going out wasn't so bad after all.

( a/n )
wow i love
this, mwah.