twenty-nine.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( twenty-nine )

olive clicked her phone off and shoved it in her pocket, florence talked about shooting her shot, so she was going to shoot it. she spotted jaeden sadly rolling his bag toward the gate and without thinking she sprinted toward him, "oli! what are you —?" she didn't stop. jaeden looked at her with bewilderment. suddenly her hands cupped his face and she kissed him. that's right olive kissed him, not the other way around.

soon his widened eyes closed as he smiled into the kissed, his hands rested on her waist as they swayed back and forth. they could see people's phone cameras flashing but for once, she didn't care. she didn't give a damn about what people thought of her as she kissed him. as the two of them slowly disconnected they looked at each other.

"i - i like you... a lot," she smiled sheepishly, resting her arms on his neck. he smiled also, "you're just awesome inside and out and i'm so glad we could spend time together."

"i like you a lot too," he smiled down at her, "i thought you were the most stunning person ever with the most beautiful personality, even when you were covered in nacho cheese."

"this may not be the most romantic way of telling you but -"

"i wouldn't care if you told me in a porta-potty, i can do this whenever i want now!" he laughed, leaning in for another kiss, she happily accepted it and kissed him again.

someone tapped jaeden on the shoulder, "as much as i love young love, you should board if you don't want to miss your flight."

the two engulfed each other in a final hug. right before jaeden left, she interlaced their fingers, "how about when you get back we can go on a date, just you and me."

"i'd love to."

( a/n )
I LOVE MY CHEESY SHIP
MY HEART HAS BEEN
WHOOSHED I LOVE IT SM
but this means there's only
one chapter left :(