three.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( three )

the crowd applauded as the movie came to a close, the projector soon came off and the lights dimmed back on. olive collected her things and examined her now mostly clean shirt and pants. sophia was so kind to her, even though she had no idea who she was. and jaeden was very funny, he'd make hushed wise-cracks underneath his breath during the movie that only he and olive could hear.

his friends were quite the bunch, there was finn, the wild haired, vulgar boy who enjoyed his popcorn a little too much, seeing as bits and pieces were on his shirt. kind faced and stylish jeremy, who would occasionally talk during the movie. wyatt, the overly sarcastic, yet lovable fanatic of everything marvel. and lastly, chosen, he had a beautiful smile and seemed to be the peace keeper of the group (though he laughed the loudest out of all of them, earning several loud 'shush's'.).

olive gave the group a silent wave and shimmied through the crowd of people to her friends, who were waiting for her at the edge of the row of seats. "oli, we're really sorry that you had to sit with strangers, we'll make it up to you somehow."

florence's head hung low with guilt, olive patted her awkwardly on the should, "it's fine."

"you always say that to make us feel better," goldie piped in, shoving the last of their popcorn in her mouth.

"i mean it, guys," olive said, frantically waving her hands in front of her, "i had plenty of fun!"

the group looked at each other then shrugged, olive didn't usually speak that much unless she was happy. she felt a light tap on her shoulder, she spun around and her eyes barely met jeremy's.

olive separated from her group for a moment, "hey," sophia greeted, "we were wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, y'know, as a sorry for the cheese spillage.

olive's eyes widened in surprise she then frantically nodded her head, "uh - yeah, definitely. you - you want? i - yes." she stumbled over her words for an appropriate response, she covered her now warm face with her hands in embarrassment, "i'd love to."

"we'll be here for a few weeks, so feel free to hit us up whenever!" finn commented, sending olive a goofy grin.

"you can also bring your friends along too," chosen smiled, glancing at her group of friends who were murmuring to each other.

"thank you," she said, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

"i can't wait," jaeden mentioned, grinning at olive. olive nodded and smiled timidly back.

they separated and when the six friends were out of sight, olive's friends bounced around and hugged her, "you made friends all by yourself! i'm so proud!" florence practically screamed, her smile wide with excitement.

goldie patted her shoulder and winked at her, showing she was equally as proud as her. olive was red in the face from all of the attention she was getting, though it made her feel a tad bit fuzzy inside.

the group left to go get some celebratory dunkin' doughnuts.

( a/n )
you guys im crying
in the club rn, you
all are so sweet.
thank you so much
for all of the amazing
support. don't forget
to vote and comment!