twenty-seven.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( twenty-seven )

olive held her towel against her side as she waited for her friends to get ready, none of them were smart enough to think about putting their bathing suits underneath their actual clothes. so it was like a race to see who got which room to change in first, she was pretty sure finn took the pantry. deciding it was time to take out the snacks, olive traveled to the kitchen, only to have finn jump out at her and scare her. "oh c'mon, you ass."

he laughed as he left the room, olive grabbed a fruit tray, several chip bags and a big bowl of m&ms. she could barely get anything to balance, but when she did, they'd sway every time she moved. "need some help?" jaeden asked, taking the chip bags away that were blocking her vision.

"please," olive grunted, moving the bowl on top of the tray. they slowly walked toward the living room, talking along the way. they left through the back door toward the pool, finn brought out a speaker and his phone, putting on a playlist. olive and jaeden set the snacks out and florence made sure no one had their phone on them when they jumped in.

"let's jump in, show them how to have fun," jaeden whispered motioning to the group who some of them were dipping their feet in while others were sunbathing, in the evening? olive grabbed his hand and counted down, they ran and jumped in together, splashing everyone.

soon, everyone was in the pool swimming around and chatting, then wyatt yelled, "chicken fight!" and everyone scrambled to get a partner. it left finn, sophia, and jeremy without a partner.

"it's okay, these lovebirds may have each other, but we make a mega chicken!" he yelled, climbing onto one of sophia's shoulders and one of jeremy's, it took them a few minutes to make it over toward the group again.

first it was olive and jaeden versus florence and chosen, "ready, set, go!" jeremy called out, florence and olive locked fingers and began pushing, but soon enough olive gave one hard push and chosen lost his footing, dropping florence along the way.

"yay!" olive yelled, sliding down onto jaeden's back and hugging him, his ears tinged a peach colour. soon after goldie and wyatt's team fought the mega chicken everyone was tired so a few of them moved to the hot tub. olive stayed in the pool, but along the edge of the hot tub to talk to them.

"are you guys okay with me live steaming?" sophia asked, florence and goldie nodded, but olive was still thinking about it. she bit her lip and nodded, deciding it might turn out good, "hey guys!" sophia greeted.

"i'm just here with my — squad?" she said, spinning her camera around to see everyone, "who even says squad anymore?" sophia read from the comments, "me."

"oh, they're asking about you three!" wyatt said, taking the phone from sophia, "they want to see you guys!"

olive smiled and waved at the camera, she saw the chat erupt into a bunch of hearts along with compliments. he showed florence and goldie too, "your fans are so sweet!" florence gushed. this was going to be the best night in their lives.

( a/n )
yo, after this i might
start a christian akridge
fic, but idk would you
read it??