ten.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( ten. )

as the group began to huddle up in the center of the theme park, goldie's face paled at how big the rides actually were and olive grew more sweaty as more people seemed to look at them. it was just because they were a bunch of rowdy teenagers, right? "should we go on the biggest rides first?"

"yeah, to get them over with quicker," goldie mumbled quietly, rubbing her hands together. they seemed to have gone on almost every ride until they got hungry again (and goldie looked like she might double over an vomit.), they each ordered something from a small truck that held sweets and delicious smelling foods.

olive ordered a poutine, she didn't have as much trouble speaking as she did in the morning but she still stumbled over her words a little bit. they ate and laughed together while chatting a bit, olive would occasionally put in a few words, but wouldn't speak for long.

she would become more uncomfortable as people would look at them, she couldn't tell what kind of mood they had while looking at the group, all she knew was that it wasn't pleasant. once they threw out all of their garbage, the group made their way toward the last ride they wanted to go on, lex luthor: drop of doom. finn didn't seem bothered at all as he skipped to the front.

even chosen was a tad bit nervous by the looks of it. they were all seated down, jaeden, sophia and olive were on one side while everyone else was on the other. anticipation built up in each of their stomachs as they went higher, and higher, and higher — then it stopped. they were at the top of one of the tallest free fall rides in the world, everyone waited in suspense. then suddenly it dropped.

as they dropped, goldie grabbed the hand closest to hers, which was wyatt's, and screamed. wyatt was thankful, he was also screaming his lungs out. olive buried her head in the corner of her seat and took deep breaths. everyone else seemed to be screaming-laughing. it began slowing to a stop, when everyone was unbuckled, wyatt and goldie were still holding hands. with lightning speed, they retracted their hands into their bubble and pretended like nothing happened.

everyone stumbled around until their balance was back to normal, they were definitely not doing that again.

( a/n )
yeet, i love some spicee
romance, amirite??