WEEKLY IDOL EXPOSING SUNMI

[ For most imagines on Weekly idol I'll be using either Doni and Coni or Hani and Heechul as the mc's because I haven't gotten used to the three new ones. This was originally gonna be based off of an episode that has happened but then Minghao was being cringy and I couldn't take it-

Requested : Yes :) ]

"Hello, this is weekly idol~!!" Doni and Comí screamed together, causing some seventeen members to cover their laughter.

"Today, we have a very special guest, Seventeen!"

Slowly, all of the 14 members gathered into the area separated by colored shirts. The vocal unit had pink shirts, hip hop unit had black shirts, and the performance unit had blue shirts. SunMi ,however, had a half black half blue shirt.

"Say the name, hello we are Seventeen~" All of the group bowed as they introduced themselves, some still giggling at how SunMi was trying to hide behind Jeonghan.

"Hello, I am Jun, who can perform martial a-arts pain..fully."

"Ah, you're Korean is a bit.."

"I'm from China." The mc's made sounds of realization and nodded, informing Jun that it wasn't time for the fact area quite yet.

Slowly everybody went through introducing themselves, and it got to Jeonghan.

"Hello I'm Jeonghan, the mom of the group."

The mc's nodded and signaled for woozi to introduce himself next, but a female voice started talking.

"A-Ah, hello, my name is Kang SunMi, who is the only girl and the maknae in Seventeen." SunMi made her way out from behind Jeonghan and smiled at Coni and Doni.

"Oh?! I first thought Woozi was talking! Wait, why do you have a different colored shirt..?" Coni asked

"Well, I am both in the performance and the hip hop unit. So, I have both colors!" SunMi confidently spoke, smirking a bit as she fixed her hair, sweeping it back with her fingers and leaning more on her right hip.

"...You're like a girl crush wow..." Doni breathed out, motioning towards the camera for SunMi to do a girl crush action.

She almost immediately put her hands in her pockets and walked toward the camera, still smirking. SunMi put her hand out loosely and winked, opening her mouth to speak.

"Shall we dance?" She purred out, raising one eyebrow for a split second.

Everyone started screaming and SunMi smirked, walking back to her position, bowing right after.

After a few second of yelling, some of the other finished introducing themselves.

-time skip yay-

"So here it says that you're very close with boy groups because you grew up around men and boys with very few girls as the staff members? Some boy groups include Nct, BTS, Astro, Wanna One, and many others. We'll show a clip right now to show how close you are to some members of NCT." Doni and Coni explained. Coni turned to Doni and sighed, shaking his head.

"I still don't get how NCT works.."

"Me neither it's okay..."

A screen was pulled in front of the group, showing what looked like a mall escalator. SunMi was normally going up, when she spotted Mark, Johnny, and Taeyong From NCT. They hadn't noticed her yet and were normally talking and letting the escalator take them down.

Suddenly SunMi reached over and placed a heart headband on Taeyong, waving before he stared at her, shocked.

She reached over to Mark and bro hugged him, smirking. He returned the hug and waved at her as the escalator took her away.

SunMi reached to Johnny and pouted, holding her arms out. "Don't fail me Chicago Brother!" She exclaimed, causing Johnny to laugh and pick her up, swinging her onto their side of the escalator, and hugging her. This caused her camera man to kind of get confused and call SunMi back. She frowned and nodded waving bye to all three boys, and giving Johnny a candy that said 'Chicago!'.

The screen was taken away and SunMi smirked, nodding.

"Well, as you can see, that is me. So yes, I am close with boy groups."

Seventeen started whining, poking SunMi to give them attention. She ignored them and turned back to Doni and Coni, smiling.

"It seems like your members are jealous?"

"Yes, they're super possessive of me. I'm not allowed to talk to other boys. Even if they're just my friends."

The hosts opened their mouth in disbelief and stared at the boys, who were awkwardly poking SunMi's shoulders and back.

"We just don't want anyone to steal her away..that's all..." Seungcheol explained. The hosts looked like they kind of got it.

"I have a 99' liner group chat with all different idols, not all the people are added yet, and they sometimes get jealous when I'm just congratulating another 99' liner on something like winning an award. It's so weird..." SunMi spoke, widening her eyes and Joshua whacked her on her head.

"Didn't you guys just say you wanted to protect her? Now you're whacking her head?!" The hosts started cracking up as the boys quietly hid their laughs.

Seventeen is very protective of their Maknae. That's for sure.