SOME SHIPS

_ REQUESTED : YES . Hello, you may know this, but currently I am on vacation because of my sister's birthday. I'm pretty sure I'll be returning home tomorrow, so I'll be able to make even more chapters in the car (or just watch Netflix tbh). I miss my dog uwu ;-; she's at home alone roaming the kitchen with free will and she probably is happy that my family is gone lmao I mean it's the kitchen for heck's sake. But I still miss her and love her and uwu I'm pretty sure she's 7 turning 8 or 8 turning 9 in human years pretty soon so that's exciting. Well, uh I'll just uh...go....yeah bye ...._

[ BLACKPINK LISA ]

Both of these girl crushes are known to be quite vexing. They can switch from girl crush to innocent in a snap, never failing to surprise a photographer, or fan in general. They're both Maknaes and are great friends, but this brings some suspicions to certain mnetizens with the idea that the two are secretly dating. As an inside joke (we're assuming), SunMi sometimes calls Lisa 'Noona' because Lisa called her boyish once. Expecting Lisa to jokingly threaten her, SunMi was (not) surprised when Lisa blushed and hugged her while kissing her cheeks.

______________________________

[ EXO CHANYEOL ]
At first, Chanyeol and SunMi were quite skeptical about each other...the height difference is so huge that they were kind of weirded out. That was until SunMi lost Seventeen one day and Chanyeol offered to let her on his back. Figuring that it would make it easier, SunMi accepted, and they've been close friends since that day. On SunMi's Instagram you can find many pictures of Chanyeol and her. Standing next to each other, they're sure to freak a few idols out with the difference.

______________________________

[ RED VELVET SEULGI ]

These two girls are absolute dance machines. Knowing that Seulgi is the mom/dad of Red Velvet, SunMi was reminded of Jeonghan or Seungcheol when first meeting Seulgi. It only took a couple minutes before their friendship was made and videos were posted of interactions, moments, and don't forget the edited photo of Seulgi and SunMi in a relationship. That same photo set off a scandal because it looked so real. Carats started believing that SunMi was dating Seulgi. Reveluvs and Carats were becoming closer than ever because of one picture. Pledis and SM released an official statement that the photo was an edited picture that got out of hand because of the original artist not stating that it was an edit. SunMi and Seulgi refused to part ways because of the Scandal, and if anything, the scandal brought Red Velvet and Seventeen closer, SunMi and Seulgi closer, and Reveluvs and Carats closer than ever before.

_______________________________

[ NCT TAEYONG ]

This ship was bound to happen. Another nct member, Mark Lee, was in the same classes as SunMi. This lead to Mark and her becoming friends, and study buddies. One day, while filming a vlive, Mark brought SunMi over for her to help him study for an upcoming test. Nctzens were suspicious of something happening because Mark wasn't in the vlive and almost all the other members were.  Carats were also suspicious because Seventeen posted a tweet asking where SunMi was because she snuck out. The two fandoms put two and two together. When Taeyong ended the group vlive, some members created a sleepover vlive. SunMi joined because she didn't want a beating when she got back to seventeen's house. Nctzens noticed that SunMi was wearing something that seemed very,very, familiar.....

An oversized dark hoodie with letters saying "Sexual Fantasies".

SunMi was fluent in English. Let that sink in. A fan asked if she knew what the shirt said and she smirked, winking.

"Of course I do love, now think about who I got it from."

SunMi honestly doesn't care about what mnetizens think, does she..

________________________________

[ NCT MARK ]

Relating to the previous ship, this may be a bit obvious.  Mark was in almost all of SunMi's classes, she helped him study. She snuck out just for him. Apparently SunMi running from 13 men was heart warming enough for fans to starts shipping it. Ever since, SunMi hasn't really cared and is generally touchy with certain people so she doesn't care about any skinship. Mark however, blushes dark red everytime she even holds his hand like smh this boy

________________________________

[ BTS YOONGI ]

A lot of people assume that Yoongi is a cold man that doesn't really care about people's feelings. When it comes to SunMi however, Yoongi is up and soft. This ship takes many turns in the road. It's stuck between romantic and a parent type relationship. Yoongi is very protective, almost like a father. Once in an award show, a fast rap song was being performed and the camera showed SunMi mouthing the lyrics in her seat, not missing a beat. Her members were hyping her up jokingly, and a Yoongi was caught smiling at her and encouraging her through fancams. Onto the romantic side, there was a very iconic moment in ISAAC, where Yoongi dropped his phone because he was taking out his neck pillow. He didn't notice until he was all the way across the building, hurrying to find his phone. You probably guessed it, SunMi found it. She almost stepped on it but thankfully picked it up and found the lock screen to say "BTS MIN YOONGI GENIUS", and the phone case had a plastic type paper sticking out the back about to fall out. SunMi carefully got the paper out and looked at it, smiling at the foldable sign that said "GO KANG SUNMI!" With a huge heart. SunMi ran across the building to find Yoongi and successfully returned his phone, causing his to blush and immediately fanboy when she ran back to Seventeen.

_______________________________

[ GOT7 JAEBUM ]

Fans started this ship when Got7 members and JYP came on Weekly idol together. They had no intention of saying anything related to SunMi, except a few jokes that had started from the last time she came to Weekly idol. Everything was going smoothly when JB asked what happened when he hurt himself from a bboy stunt. Eventually, with the Got7 members and Jyp not allowed to answer, Hodong asked if he hurt his head and lost his memory. The answer was correct, but BamBam just had to add an extra detail.

"It was so bad that the only thing he could remember was Kang SunMi." Jaebum tried to stop him, but he continued. "His lock screen was SunMi, his home screens is SunMi, he always talked about her and watched her videos, it wasn't annoying though because all of GOT7 loves SunMi a lot."