Girl group covers

All of seventeen were on stage playing games and hanging out with the fans. They decided to dance to girl group songs. Seungkwan started the song, Likey.

SunMi went out and helped Jun, since he didn't know the song that well. She created a heart with her arms quickly and started doing the dance moves.

"Me likey! Me likey likey likey!" She exclaimed before singing the rest of the song normally.

The boys had to admit, SunMi had her feminine moments. These were multiple of them, all together. It kind of made them feel jealous, and scared. What would've happened if at the last minute, SunMi left Seventeen for a girl group? She would probably feel more comfortable with other girls right?

Wee Woo by Pristin started, and SunMi clapped her hands excitedly before dancing all the right moves with Dino.

It just made the boys worry worse. What if she suddenly joined Pristin? There was a big chance of it happening seeing as SunMi was a female, in a male group.

Suddenly the fun dancing with Wee Woo was over, and Bboom Bboom came on.

SunMi immediately started dancing funnily. Seungkwan and her were making the fans laugh.

"Give it to you na na na na na na~" She sang perfectly, moving her hips to the right dance moves.

"SunMi, you're too good at this." Hansol interjected, speaking through the mic.

"I just like to dance oh my gash!" SunMi explained through her mic, widening her eyes and raising her eyebrows.

The game continued and SunMi went over to Hansol, putting her mic into her pocket.

"You're jealous, right?" She teasingly asked, poking his stomach. Hansol rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Liar, don't worry. I'm better at boy group dances, don't worry. Even if someone tells me to leave the group, I'll refuse. I love you guys." SunMi softly told him, putting her arm on his shoulder. Hansol smiled and nodded, giving her a tight hug.

"How about we put on boy group songs? I know more dances!" She exclaimed through her mic, walking over to the computer with Hansol holding her hand.

"Yeah, it's be interesting to see when you run out of your seat for your bias group." Seungcheol teased her through the mic.

"Nah, Seventeen is my bias group~" SunMi smiles and pressed play on a boy group random dance game.

The first song was a Seventeen song, so all of the member gathered up at the middle of the stage and danced to all the songs. SunMi was smiling before while doing the girl group dances, and singing along to the lines she knew. It would have made Seventeen even more jealous but when they looked towards SunMi dancing to boy group songs, she had a wider smile and was singing to all of the lyrics.

"I love you!!" SunMi screamed into the mic, pointing her hands to her members and the fans.