PART 9

# Y/n pov

" Y/n, I'll give you 5 penalties points and you gonna do some penalties today "
Mr. Choi, our decipline teacher said to me
" But sir.. "
" So, now you have to water all the plants at block B and after school, you must clean your class, third class, second class and first class "
Are he kidding me?!
" All of myself? "
I asked and he nodded!
Arghhhhh I can go crazyyyy
" So now you can get out and water the plants first "
" Okay sir "
I bowed and get out from the decipline room. Thinking what must I do know.
First, I must tell Kijung to go home first. Second, Sungjae, I must tell him to go to home first too. Then, I can do my penalties.
I reached block B to do my first penalties , water the plants. I take a look at the plants.
Woww it's a lot !
And I heard a bell rang. School ended! I take a look at students who are going back home and luckily I found Kijung
" Kijung ahh, you can go home first. I have penalties to do "
" But why? Sanna didn't stole it? "
He asked
" I'll explain what happened to you later at home "
" Okay. So when will you be home? "
He asked again
" Emmm maybe in 3 more hours? I have to water plants and clean 4 classroom. All by myself "
" But now is already 6 pmand 3 more hours? That's mean you'll be home at 9 pm? Wow do you did a big problem?"
" I accuse a student that she stole my book without proof. I didn't bring my book so they think I didn't do my homework. I was being rude because I get in my class without knocking after being kicked out earlier and I lied to teacher. That's what Mr. Choi said to me. He said I did all of that so I'm going to doing penalties for it "
" It's not fair "
Kijung said. I smiled at him
" I'm okay. I'm used to it. If you see Sungjae then tell him to go home first"
He nodded and leave me. I started to water the plants, and suddenly I felt someone pushed me and I can't balance myself so I fall onto the plants
" Auchh it's hurt "
The stem with thorns poked me and it's bleeding !!
I looked up and it's ugh Sanna again!
" Enjoy your penalties "
She said and leave me. I stand up and I can feel my tears started to roll down from my eyes.
It's reallyy hurt..
But I can't stop. I used all my energy and do my penalties... After about 2 hours and 30 minutes, I finished all of it. I went in decipline room
" Mr. Choi, I did all of it "
I said to him
" Okay. Sign here "
I signed and get out from the school. I take a look at scars that's on my legs and hand , cause of that thorns.
Must I buy plasters?
I put my hand in my pocket to pick up some money to buy it but dang it ! Euijin oppa gave me just enough money to buy food at recess time cause he'll afraid I'll buy any useless things
I'm not a kid that don't know how to use money tho
I take out the bus fee and wait for the bus
Arghh, I'm soo tired... Why are my life like this? This isn't how I want it to be. I want to have a boyfriend who can always be with me when I'm happy and sad.. I want to have many friends at school.. I want to make my oppa proud that he have a clever lil sis like me but all he got just embarasment. I always got last place in my class. And I'm soo stupid. I tried my hard! I study untill I didn't get enough sleep when it's exam day but I still failed the subject. I want to be clever like others and make my oppa brag about me at others. But hmm. I can't....
Bus honk make me come to the world again. I wiped away my tears and get in the bus