PART 40

# Jun pov

" Okay so since I'm here now.."
She said and punched my abs again. I laughed.
" Ahaha can I know what's that for? "
I asked.
" You bad people. How can you didn't even came to see me once at my room? Didn't you curious how I was doing ?"
" Y/n ahh, I really want to but Euijin hyung warned me not to get in your room or I'll be in big problem "
" Ugh that old man "
" Ahahah he's not old yet "
" See who's talking here. Are you backing up him in front of me? I came here and take all risk just for seeing you but you --
" You missed me? "
I cut her words. Haha I can look that she's fluttered by the sudden question. " Uhh..uhm.. Who'll not missed her bias? And you said you missed me too! "
She said.
" Yeah who'll not missed her fan right? "
She smiled. Aww I missed that smile.
" Want to get on rooftop for some fresh air? "
I asked.
" Are you insane? What if amwe got caught? "
" It's 3 morning y/n. Who'll even be awake at this time. In addition, we practiced so hard last night so all of us must be asleep cause of the tired "
I said.
" And why aren't you? "
She asked.
" Cause I have a date with my fan "
I said and winked at her.

# Y/n pov
He winked at me!!!!!!! And that wink was sooooo omg what must I do now !
Okay it's okay y/n,relax, don't show that you love that wink. I take a deep breath and look at him.
" Okay. Let's get on rooftop "
I said. He bent in front of me.
" I can walk "
I said but he pull my hand make me hug him from behind and take me on a piggyback ride.
" You're still not fully recovered so this is better "
He said and we make our way to rooftop.