PART 72

# Jun POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I take a look around the room to found other members were here. I felt the pain at the upper part of my waist. I tried to move my hand and hold Hansol hyung hand. Hansol hyung looked at me. Shocked with big round eyes.

" You're awake Jun ?"

Hansol hyung asked make all of them looked at me.

" Yes I am. Where is Y/n ? "

All of them stay quite. I wake up to sit on my bed. Hansol hyung and Marco hyung helped me. I hold my upper part of waist to hold the pain. I looked at them.

" Where is y/n ?"

Chan ! I take a look around. He aren't here !

I started to flustered.

" Where..where is y/n ? She.. She's okay right ? Where's Chan ?"

" Relax Jun. Chan went out just now. And y/n.... "

I looked at Felldog hyung to let him finish the words but he didn't. I looked at Kijung.

" Kijung ahh. Where's Y/n ? "

Kijung looked down at his feet. My tears started to drop down.

Did Chan do anything at her ?

" Please tell me where's y/n "
I said in cries.

" She's in other room . She was having some treatment. She fainted earlier. Her temperature is high so they want to cool it down "

Hojung hyung said.

" She'll be alright right ?"

Hojung hyung was about to nod but a doctor came in , looked at us urgently.

" Can I know who's y/n's family here ?"

He asked. Euijin hyung stand up.

" Her temperatures is going higher. We must cool it down in 12 hours or not she'll die "

I..felt like my heart was being stabbed 20 times. Y/n's face came flashing in my head. Her laugh ,her tears and her cute angry punch at my abs. All about her. Our sweet and sour moments as a couple came flashing in my head. My tears started to dropped .