PART 62

# Y/n pov

I stand still while waiting Euijin oppa to shouted. I'm ready. I take a deep breath.

" ARE YOU CRAZY ?! "
He shouted.

" I... not "
I answered.

" THEN WHY DID YOU GET OUT IN THE RAIN ??!  AND WITHOUT UMBRELLA ??!! YOU'RE HAVING A FEVER AND NEED TO REST BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID !! YOU MAKE THE FEVER BECAME WORST !! "

I just stand still. Hoping this will end soon.

" Don't come or talk to me if you feel sick or worst. You make it so get it yourself. And one last thing, Jun and you are nothing now right. So, you'll be Chan officially girlfriend from now on "
He said.

" But oppa --

" I didn't asked you ! I told you to so just do what I say ! "
He cut my word.

" But why not Jun oppa ? What did Chan oppa have that you want me to be his girlfriend ? "
I asked. He stare at me.

" Chan is just a Unb and Ace member. His schedule is not busy as Jun who is Unb and Ukiss member and also a actor "
He said.

" So what? Who cares about schedule ?"
I asked.

" I care ! Think about it y/n, he'll be busy until he'll not have time to spend with you but Chan will have time and he can and will spend time with you and make you feel loved! "
He said.

" But oppa I--

He cut my word by smashed his table. I froze from the shocked.

" You and Chan are in relationship now. That's all "
He said.

" Get out from my room now "
He added. I did as he said.