#4

Requested by Dam_jazzy
How you guys first met

---

Chan:

Probably as a trainee under jyp. You two met for the first time when you got to tour around jyp. He was also there, bumping into you. He gave off a pretty good impression so you always remembered him more than the other members. You'd sometimes practice together and got close.

Minho:

You were a worker at the JYP cafe which he likes to visit every now and then. At that time, you were a new employee so he'd never seen you before. He was with two other members also and you quickly chose him as your favourite. When you served them, there was this moment where sparks flew (idk😕)

Changbin:

To help with their upcoming album, you were hired to help them create the melody for the title track. Changbin (and the others of course) were very impressed with your composing skills. And you were not afraid to suggest your ideas when you thought yours would be a better choice. Changbin liked this about you.

Hyunjin:

You are the new girl/transfer at his performing arts school. Since he was a trainee under jyp, he's suppose to focus on training over school and not get distracted. But you were overflowing with talent and charms. Whenever you performed on stage, he can't take his eyes off you.

Jisung:

You guys were friends and was with him throughout his school life (😏😏😏). So I guess you could say his was your childhood crush as well. You too were so close you fell for each other so it wasn't long before you guys were the cutest couple of the school.

Felix:

You were street busking, singing while playing a guitar. Where you were performing was very close to jyp. Felix and his manager was out and about that day and they came across to your performance. At the end of the performance, felix surprised you as you saw him in the crowd. His manager also scouted you.

Seungmin:

The boys decided to have a picnic by the Han River. They were playing soccer but someone*cough cough* kicked it way to far that it hit your head. Seungmin ran to you and asked if you were ok. You said you were fine and gave him the ball. Then he asked if you wanted to join the game which you agreed.

Jeongin:

You two were friends since birth and would frequently sleep over at each others place. You were so attached together sometimes people thought you were twins. You became more distant when he moved to Seoul to be a trainee but you still kept in contact.

----

A/n: Yay another one done! God, do you guys know how hard it is to find a gif for all of them. If u want gifs though, Pls inform me. Also if you requested pls be patient as I did not forget about you and will do them.