10🌈

Reaction to you being sad
Request by chanmimiii

WARNING ⚠️: Sad and sensitive topics

🔅🔅🔅

Chan:
"Who hurt you tell me I'll literally find them"
"It's not someone else; I hurt myself"

He'd comfort you by rubbing your back as you try to open up about whatever's on your mind. He'd also give you amazing advice because he himself has suffered once upon a time.

Minho:
"You must be having such a hard time. Don't worry, I know how it feels like"

He does come off as cocky sometimes but deep down there is some insecurities so he'd definitely relate to you. You two would talk about it and he'd try to tell you your perfect just the way you are.

Changbin:
"No matter what, don't give up"

He's very determined to fix everything but of course it's not easy. He'd try to cheer you up with like aegyo or whatever. But if the emotional wound is actually deep, he'd listen to your worries and he'd assure you're not alone.

Hyunjin:
"Stop frowning. I don't like it"

Hyunjin is definitely a cryer. He tell you many good things because if he were sad, that's the best way to cheer him up. He wants to see you smile again.

Jisung:
"The deeper the depression is, the more light you'll see"

He himself has experienced depression which he's slowly overcoming. He wants to be the person to guide you and help you through this difficult times because he knows how hard it can be.

Felix:
"Don't look at me like that or you'll make me cry"

Another crybaby. Cry with you and honestly try to help even though he himself has troubles too. So he'd also tell you about them once you're a little better because he doesn't want to burden you.

Seungmin:
"You're not a failure. You're worth so much"

Like Hyunjin, he'd tell you many good things. He'd be optimistic and try to elevate your self esteem. I mean he's a happy sunshine what do you expect?

Jeongin:
"It's hard right? I know, the world is a dark place"

He would empathise with you and try to understand why you're so sad. He won't pity you because that's what he would not want himself when he's in the same situation. He'd tell you to hold on and be strong.

——
A/n:
I'm sorry if this was a little too sad. I think u might've been expecting their reaction when you're in a bad mood and try to cheer u up but like you guys gotta know that I'm forever emo so yeah.

Also, if any of you ever feel like there needs to be something off your chest, don't hesitate to dm me because I'm a very good listener no matter how hard and bad your situation may be. I mean, I know what it feels like to go through difficult times. Heck, you could've accidentally murdered someone and I'd still hear you out. So pls don't hesitate.

Thank you~