6

Reaction to you embarrassing yourself

----
Chan:
Giggle and then help you get up once you fell face flat on the ground in front of everyone at the park. He'd assure you that it's ok but can't seem to stop giggling.

Minho:
He thinks you embarrassing yourself would mean people would judge him too. So he lightly scolded you dancing on the streets even though he really wants to join in with you.

Changbin:
He would feel the ULTIMATE second-hand embarrassment like, he'd just walk away from you trying to get away every time you'd jokingly inch closer. He'd tell you to stop and once you did you'd laugh at him.

Hyunjin:
Confused as to why you'd laugh at an important meeting. You had decided to crack a joke to lighten up the mood but no one GOT THE FRICKIN JOKE. Hyunjin thought it was just you being lame so he'd just let you be.

Jisung:
Laugh at you so hard the whole street could hear him. He'd point at you and laugh. You'd start turning red and walk away from him, angry. He'd catch up, apologise and try to hug you for forgiveness.

Felix:
Would embarrass himself with you. *Cue fortnite dances* "This is so fun!*Orange Justice*!" . Chan probably disowned him after this.

Seungmin:
Turn red but starts finding it cute so he giggles afterwards. He'd ask if you were ok after you ran into a pole. He'd just laugh lightly and continue holding hands.

Jeongin:
"S-stop it!" You'd be enjoying yourself while he'd be flustered trying to stop you. Since he knows you won't stop anytime soon, he'd just give up and walk away from the scene.

---
A/n: Hello how are you guys?

I'm literally doing while I'm supposed to be doing homework. Also I might update TWO more who knows

Stray Kids Reaction[Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara