7❤️

Stray kids' reaction to you with a dress on for the first time. I'm sorry if ur male and u don't like dresses🙏
——
Chan:
"Wow.." he'd think you looked so breathtaking and ethereal. You wore a gown with intricate patterns and you do look very sophisticated. Very his type!( disclaimer: I don't know his type so pls don't be butt hurt )

Minho:
"Yes! Now we're the sexiest couple" "You better not do your American dance at the party" "No promises~"
He'd feel proud to have such a gorgeous partner.

Changbin:
He'd be so soft for you like, you have no idea. You decided to wear a dress to your date at a cafe and when you showed up, BAM! He was weak in the knees. He ran up to you and squished your cheeks 'cause how are you so cute?

Hyunjin:
Compliments you a whole bunch. He can't help staring at you throughout the day because he's that mesmerised. And if you caught him, he'll react in either of these ways. Either he'll blush a lot or he'll be so smooth and slick like!!!

Jisung:
You hardly wear dresses at all so he would definitely find it hard process what's going on. Like, Jisung.exe has stopped working. He'd be so giddy like, "OMG you should wears stuff like this more often😍😍"

Felix:
Screams. Internally and in real life. He'd fidget the whole time you were on your date. He'd also do those little feet... taps¿? under the table. Basically cuz u look fine.

Seungmin:
Doesn't say much about it. Not dramatic about it and acts as if it's normal but he's dying on the inside. Glittery eyes and whatnot. He's fanboying ok?

Jeongin:
"Um... you look really nice today. Um, not like you never do but like..." " Thanks Jeongin! You look very handsome today too"
A stuttering mess lmao 😂

——
A/n:
So I realised how I haven't updated this book in awhile and I apologise. Also this ones very short and you have no idea how many versions of this I have in my drafts. Thanks for reading!