20🎆

Reaction to them finding out that your bias is someone else in the group
Request by @sunny-hyuck
____

Chan:
"Oh my gosh! Hi, hello um.. I'm liek your biggest fan!" You gushed as you passed Changbin in the hallways.
"You're so talented and cute!! Can I pls have a picture?"
"Lmao sure!" He chuckle lightly. He grabbed your shoulder gently and clicked the camera button.

"Hey! Changbin, hands off!" Chan rushes to your side and shook Changbin's hands off your shoulder.
"You know she's mine right?"

"Yeah I know"he sighed at Chan's response, smiling.

Minho:
"Meh ok go to him then"
Obviously, he is secretly jealous and you just love teasing him.
"Hey but I love you most!"
"I don't care"
But of course, he's only joking.

Changbin:
Wouldn't say much but when you guys are alone, he'd say something.
"But I'm much cuter than him right?"
"Hmmmm..."
"Hey cmon I'm straykids cutie visual 😝👉👈"
•pout when u joke that your bias is cuter and gives u the cold shoulder lol

Hyunjin:
Honestly it depends on who it is. If it's anyone other Jisung, he'll be fine with it. If it's Jisung he'll be bitter and question your taste.
"Lmao you favourite is Jisung of all people?! Ahahahahha your a clown for that!"
"I know Hyunjin, you don't have to tell me"🤡🤡🤡

Jisung:
He would be dramatic as if he's super offended and start making himself sound superior because he's a comedian like that.
"Oh y/n I'm so truly hurt by your statement. Must I remind you who the true ace of the group is? I even wrote the song 'Closer' while thinking of you😔"

He would then proceed to cling to you by the legs and sob jokingly. Anyways this is a bad example of him being funny. But moral of the story, Jisung is a full time comedian and part time idol.

Felix:
"Huh? Why isn't it me?"
"You're my second favourite!"
"Ehhh? Guess I'll just have to show you a better side of me on stage next time😈"

So next time on stage, whenever the camera goes to him, he'd make extra dealt facial expressions in an attempt to sway you.

Seungmin:
"No I'm not jealous"
"Really?~"
"Ugh your so annoying. Why would I be jealous over such a small matter?"
He'd say this with a huge pout and you can't help but laugh at his cuteness!

Jeongin:
He won't show it but he'd be pretty disappointed that your bias isn't him. He would think that it was unfortunate because he practices extra hard to make sure you're proud.
"Not me? But I practiced extra hours just for you to be proud" he'd say casually.
"No no. Don't say that. No matter what I'm always proud of you!"

——
A/n: hey I'm back!!!
Anyways stream Back door!!!