Chapter 1

Savina's POV

<•>

I jumped in front of J.J "DONT YOU DARE YOU EVIL WITCH!" I screamed at Stephanie my stepmom as she neared my brother. She hurts us while my dad's not home. She slapped me across the face. " You will respect me you brat!" and the she lit her cigaret. By now I had given my brother enough time to run up to my friend Susana's house with Bryan our youngest brother. She lunged at me and I moved away and ran into my room and locked myself in. I grabbed my backpack for when this type of stuff happened and I snuck out my window and ran two houses over and got on my bike and rode it all the way up the hill and parked it behind the bushes in susana's lawn then I jumped her fence and came in through her back door to see Esmeralda sitting in the kitchen with Damien her kid "Auntie avina!" Damien said drawing esme's attention to me "SAVINA" she shrieked "ssshhhhh!" she might be looking for us "JJ and Bryan are here right?" I asked sitting down "yeah Mija" she replied and she closed the curtain and I went to Susana's room and Susana helped me clean up."

<•>

I woke up crying and sweating I realized it was just a dream a cruel awful dream of my horrendous past. I walked over to the bathroom in the orphanage of the upstairs and splashed water on my face. then I walked downstairs to mrs.hook's room she's our caretaker. I knocked on her door and she tiredly answered the door. "yes sweetie?" she asked when she saw me. "I had the dream again can I go for a walk I'll be back before breakfast!" I asked " oh ok and savina if you need to talk about the dream again you know?" she asked "of course um how bout after lunch?" I asked she smiled and nodded. I walked upstairs and pulled on my converse and a hoodie then I put my hair in a ponytail and walked down the street and around the corner to the park then I just say on the swing listened to iPhone and I plugged in my earbuds and turned on pandora. amnesia by 5sos came on and I sang softly to myself and began crying . As I finished the song I realized the sun was rising I wiped away my tears. The song reminds me of my entire life! I walked away from the swings out of the park and back to the orphanage I saw that the door was open but I remember closing it and the building wasn't open yet I ran I screaming Mrs.hook I think someone broke in the door is open and I closed but were not open until three and- call 911!!" I shrieked as I ran into Mrs.Hook's office and bent over panting "haha savina sweetie calm down I had a morning appointment with some people who want to adopt and we must have forgotten to close the door." she said laughing at my stupidity. "oh well sor- we? so you're in the meeting?" I asked then I looked away from her. Five guys who oddly looked familiar were in front of me . "Sorry guys and sorry Mrs.hooks for barging in was just scared ya know why! But still no excuse I'm sorry!" I said and walked out took my shoes off and put them on the rack next to the door. then I walked upstairs to my bedroom where my god sister and brothers were sleeping and I laid down. I woke up to towers playing from my phone I got up and went to wake up Alexander he's 9 months old then I woke up Ashley she's 3 years old then I woke up Martin he 6 years old I only woke them up because they're my cousins and the only family I have left in London their parents died in the same plane crash as my mom and brothers. they go with me we're a package. I went and gave Alexander his bath and then Martin took his then Ashley did then I took mine. I came in to the large room we shared and saw they didn't change and we're still in they're robes I quickly dressed them ( go to polyvore and look up savina_luna aka me and you'll see the outfits!) I dressed myself and put eyeliner,mascara, and my red lipstick and I made them breakfast bottle fed Alexander and we walked outside so that no one would adopt us like always!