see3

So first off sorry I havent updated in forever, and second off, savina's room is off to the side. Thanks y'all and enjoy!

-authors note over

"Savina pack all your stuff your getting adopted." mrs.hooks said walking in. "ok how long do you think we're gonna be this time" I mumbled and smiled at her hoping she didn't hear.

"Savina I think this time it might be permanent hurry up and pack but remember to visit." She said and hugged me then left. I smiled at the sleeping kids that I've been taking care of for a while now.

"Let's hope we finally have a home again." I sighed and pulled the three luggage and two duffel bags out. I got a duffel bag and began packing Alex's stuff, I grabbed the other duffel bag and put all theirs toys in I used a luggage bag to pack mine, martins and Ashley's stuff in and then I packed all our old memories like photos in the other bag I put all our shoes in their too. I picked out their outfits and mine and then I decided wake them up. After they woke up and went to shower I packed the pillows and blankets in the third luggage bag. They came back and I set down Alex in his crib I showered and got dressed I came back and placed him in his play pin and took apart the crib I put it back in the box it came in and put it next to our stuff. I went over to the vanity Table and packed our toiletries.

I moved up to Martin and helped him with his shirt and zipped up Ashley's dress and redressed Alex cuz the buttons where undone and everything was weird. I helped them with their shoes and with their jackets. Martin already had his hair done. I just put Ashley's hair in two fishtail braids. And Alex doesn't have much hair so I didn't have to do his. I just left mine down cause it's naturally curly. I we had breakfast and waited for mrs.hooks. The guys all came in with mrs.hooks and they tackled me in a hug. I laughed and hugged them back. They hugged each one of the kids and started tickling them until they couldn't breath I just laughed at the sight.

"So are you ready?" They asked me.

"I'm actually going to meet my new parents today I can't hang out.

"We are your new family! Come on let's go!" Ashton said.

"What?" I asked happy but confused.

"We adopted you! Now let's go!" Michael said. I smiled and ran up stairs to get our stuff. I grabbed a duffel bag and saw that Ashton followed me up.

"Hey! Can you help me with the crib right there?" I asked him.

"Sure" he picked up the crib and a luggage bag I shrugged grabbed the other two and the duffel bag. As soon as I reached down stairs Calum, Luke and Mikey each took a bag. I smiled and picked up Alex I hugged mrs. Hooks good bye and promised to visit. I told Ashley and Martin to follow us and saw that they had already put everything in the back and bought the kids car seats, how sweet. I put Alex in his and the guys helped Martin and Ashley into theirs. I smiled and got in the car and sat next Ashton and Alex.We sat with luke driving and calum in shotgun, Me, ash, and Alex in the middle and Martin, Ashley and mikey in the back. Ashton hugged me and I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"This is going to be awesome!" Ashton said. I nodded and got really tired all of the sudden. I yawned and blinked a few times to try to stay awake.

"Are you tired?" Ashley asked in her cute little voice.

"Yeah baby."I said looking back at her.

"Go to sleep then." She replied in a duh voice. I nodded. Then I heard Alex started to cry. I gave him his bottle and let him hold it then I went to sleep for little.

****

we finally got to the guys apartment. i got out of the car and started to pull our luggage out of the car and luke was holding ashley,calum was holding alex and ash and martin were goofing off. mikey was helping me with the bags we went up an elevator and stopped at a hallway. we went down a few doors and finnally got to the one ash opened the door to reveal a pent house. not what i was expcting. the kids ran around the house. i laughed at calum when he fell trying to jump over a sofa. '

'hey you wanna see your new room?'' mikey asked me. "sure." I smiled. "guys lets show them their rooms." mikey said getting their attention. they all smiled and someone picked someone up. mikey and ash picked me up while luke and calum picked the kids. i laughed but went along with it. first we went to ashleys room it was purple with one light blue wall with picture frames from when all of us used to hang out. i smiled and placed all of our stuff in there I looked out her window and saw it was late. I unpacked her things and the guys took the boys and my things to my room and unpacked. I went to get ready for bed and went downstairs to find everyone watching tv.

I sat down and Ashley jumped on my lap like she always does when we watch tv and Martin sat on Mikey so he could sit next to me and snuggled up next to me as we watched 'Rio' it looked like the movie was going to end and when blue finally learned how to fly Ashley jumped in the air screaming "congrats blue!" I laughed and caught her then she sat down again, in the remaining couple of minutes of the movie she fell asleep.

"Hey guys what are we having for dinner?" I asked them French braiding Ashley's hair.

"Um food? I don't know we usually order food." Luke said. I laughed and picked up Ashley and gently set her on the couch.

"Not tonight." I said and went into what ended up being the kitchen. I looked around the cabinets and found some pasta and Alfredo sauce. I washed my hands and then put a pot of water to boil and then I began to prepare the sauce. Soon the water was ready so I put the pasta in it, after that was done I strained it and then dumped the pasta in the sause mixed it together and then I served it and set everything on the table.

"DINNER!" I yelled into the house. Everyone came into the kitchen not long after.

Everyone sat down and we are no one said anything. Until Luke decided to break the silence

"this is good. When did you learn how to cook?" He asked. Everyone nodded and mumbled yeah.

"Oh um thanks and I learned when I was nine, my mom taught me." I said as I wiped of Ashley's face.

"Well it's good." Mikey spoke up.

"Thanks"I said as I continued eating myself.

15 minutes later

We all finished eating and I picked up mine and the kids plates and washed them then I prepared Alex's bottle then I cleaned the table and washed the guys dishes and washed my hands and went to feed Alex.

6 minutes later

I was sitting in the rocking chair in Alex's room ,which was across from mine, cradling him as I fed him and he slowly fell asleep. I set him in his crib and kissed his forehead. I plugged in his night light and tuned on the light and quietly closed the door., then I just stood there facing the door staring at the knob which my hand was still on. "Your going to be a great mum you know." Someone whispered in my ear scaring me out of my thoughts.

"Shh, Alex is sleeping." I said at who turned out to be calum. He laughed and nodded his head.

"Can we talk?" He asked as head turned his head into the direction of my room.

"Yeah sure." I said and followed him in.

"You need to tell us how you ended up in that orphanage." He said sitting down across from me and set a hand on my thigh.

"Hmm my mom and dad, they got a divorce, my step mom she was a gold digger, and she didn't like me or the boys, we , my mom, and dad and both sides of the family we decided to move to London, on the flight, the plane my mom was on it crashed, the boys were on that plane too, they died. My dad, he got sick, he did because of cancer, Stephanie my step mom she threw me in there and took all of the things my dad left me and I don't know what happened to her, my sung Lauren and uncle martin the got killed and I was left in charge of the kids.." I ended not wanting to tell him the full thing."im an orphan and that'd why I was in there."

"Savina, there's more I can tell." He gently pushed but that gently little push, pushed me too far.

"No, no there's not can we just drop it." I snapped and began crying. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"You have to tell us at some point, goodnight savina." He said.

"Night cal." I said and got ready for bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.