Chapter two

I walked outside with the kids next to me. I sent Ashley and Martin to the tree swing and I walked around with Alex as I said hi to some elderly-ish couples. Then I looked down at Alex and saw he fell asleep. I took the bottle out of his mouth and walked inside and grabbed his carrier off of the couch. I gently placed him in it and put the straps over my shoulders. I walked back outside and nearly bumped into someone. "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going and-lulu?"i cut myself off. "savina!" "lulu!" I I yelled. then Alex started to move. then I pulled the pacifier out from the waist band of my skirt. I placed it in his mouth and rocked back and forth. i hugged Luke (lulu) "what are you doing here?" I asked in my normal voice. "I'm looking to adopt." he answered "what are you doing here?" he asked me "I'm waiting to be adopted." I mumbled hoping he didn't here but he did. "What happened to you parents?" he asked. "mom died in a plane crash and dad remarried a witch who abused me and the boys Bryan and JJ died with mom. and so did Ashley.martin and Alex's parents there the only family I have left lulu.. um any way over there Brittany is a lovely girl she loves to play and draw." I said and wiped away tears. "and over there Miguel is such an active boy but he's such a sweetheart. and aria right there-" I got cut off. "savina? stop that." Luke cut me off. "stop what look Luke the kids are really nice they deserve home" I told him. "stop trying to get me to adopt other kids." he said " no one wants to adopt 4 kids at one time and we can wait until someone decides to care for us we've been in and out we're still waiting and we know we can't do anything about it!" I told him. "Savina?" I turned around and saw calum. "calcal!"i greeted. "are you both adopting?" I asked. "Actually the rest of the guys and us are going to adopt. and be like a real family so we be like parents." he said. "it's not easy hun." I told him as we walked inside and I placed Alex in his play crib. "I've been taking care of Jaija, Martin and Alex for a while and it's hard." I tell them. (Jaija is Ashley's nickname cause my mom actually calls real Ashley that! and no my mommy is not dead in real life) Ashley came in crying hugging Martin. "Ashley baby what happened?" I asked picking her up. "she fell and she's bleeding now"martin answered for her she just nodded still crying. "ok guys pick up Alex but don't wake him up and follow me." I told him Luke got Alex and calum picked Martin. "when did you get back?"martin asked him. "today bud!" he answered. I walked into the bathroom and sat Ashley on the counter and cleaned up her knee and put a bandaid on it. "all better!" I said. and then I turned around to see calum playing with Martin and Luke putting Alex in his crib then they started texting people. "aye savina I loved seeing you again but we gotta run Ashton and Mikey said there's gonna be a signing and we're late but if you can do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" Luke asked. "yeah sure!" I said "text me when and where same number as always!" I told them. "cool" "bye" I said as I hugged and kissed Luke on the cheek. "bye avi!" he remembered what my mom used to call me awe! "bye cal!" I said and kissed his cheek and hugged him too. "bye luna!" he said and hugged me.

^ ^

• Calum's p.o.v

-------

Me and Luke walked downstairs after saying bye to savina and we went to find Mrs.Hooks. "hi Mrs.hooks we decided we want to adopt savina,alex,ashley and martin." I told her. her eyes lit up. "oh yay! this would be great for them let's go fill out the applications.

-after application-

"Can we come and get her tomorrow so we can set up their rooms and we want to surprise them!" we told her. "oh yes but I'm gonna have to tell them to pack but I won't say your names ok?" she informed us "ok!" he hugged her goodbye and drove home to tell the boys they'll be thrilled they love Savina!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys savina here like the real one! anywho sorry if I took to long but I don't really feel like anyone is really reading this book so comment or vote if you are!