I'm staying

I woke up and looked at Martin. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I got up and then his hand shot out for mine.

"No, stay here, please." He said sadly. I nodded and got in and cuddled with my baby boy. 

Then Ashley started crying so I got up and Martin came with.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"M-mikey s-said you do-don't love m-me" she cried.

"Baby, no I love you so so much. I would give my life for you guys. " I said hugging her.

"Really?" She asked I nodded.

"Now I have to talk to mikey. I'll be right back." I said and kissed her forehead. She nodded and I put frozen into her small princess tv and left Martin in there with her.

"BOYS!" I yelled.

All of the guys came out and I started yelling at them.

"WHAT FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU! YOU FUCKING TOLD MY DAUGHTER I DIDN'T LOVE HER? WHAT THE HELL. AND MARTIN OVERHEARD US YESTERDAY! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOURSElVES. CAUSE IM NOT. FIRST YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO GIVE UP MY KIDS! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?! AND THEN YOU TELL ME I CAN'T HANDLE THEM! WHAT THE FUCK? AND NOW YOU TELL MY KID I DONT LOVE HER? IF YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS THEN WHY DID YOU ADOPT ME? IN FACT TAKE ME BACK FOR ALL I CARE! You guys let me down. I thought the kids would finally have some people to look at and think that's my family and I love them for it. But that obviously won't happen here." I yelled at them. They looked stunned, scared even.

"Say something!" I said venom dripping from each word.

"Too scared? Sorry? Sorry you realized your mistake? And now you can't fix it?" I asked. Again nothing.

"Thought so. You guys really let me down. I'll call Mrs.greyson and have her pick us up. I thought you guys cared. man was I wrong." I said looking straight at them.

"Savina, wait...." Mickey started. I stopped and waited.

"We're sorry. Your right. But don't go. We'll make it up to you. I'll go explain to Ashley and Ma-" Mickey said.

"DONT TALK TO MY CHILDREN. YOU ALREADY MADE EVERYTHING BAD ENOUGH!" I screamed.

"Stop yelling at us." They shot back.

"Why does the truth hurt?" I snapped and went into the room they gave me and started packing my bags. Then I went into Ashley's and packed her things. Then into Martin's and Alex's.

"My kids aren't going to grow up in a place where they aren't wanted." I mumbled.

"But they are..." Someone said. I turned around and saw Calum.

"Really because you guys sure have  hell of a way of showing it." I snapped and zipped up the bag. I got the kids and I stuff  left out to get dressed. I brushed my teeth and theirs. I left Martin to do his hair.

I quickly texted Mrs.hooks and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a fall out boy muscle shirt. I left my hair down and threw on a black knit pom beanie. I put on my black,grey and blue high tops and I slipped on my glasses and put on my black bracelet with gold studs and put on some lip balm. Then I went into Ashley's room and picked up her up and put her in her white dress with black polka dots and a pink belt that had a bow and three buttons down the chest. I then pulled her hair up into a messy bun and put a pink bow under it. I helped her put on a gold necklace that said never judge a book by its cover. Then I helped her put on her bright pink rose earings. I gave her some lip balm and she picked up the crystal bear holding a glass number two and handed it to me I packed it and then changed Alex. (Outfits on side I'm getting lazy) Then I picked up everything and put it by the door. The guys had to leave for work so I was able to leave without them bugging me. I wrote a note then I heard a knock I checked and it was Mrs.hooks. I let her inside while I went to grab my phone and Alex.