Friends? ch 2

'Why does U.A. have to be so far away?'

Izuku lived a bit aways from the academy so he had to get up early and take a train to get there. Katsuki also lived pretty far and had to take a train as well.

On the train...
Izuku had boarded the train and was looking for a place to sit. He found a seat next to someone who looked to be his age. They seemed too busy starring at something to notice Izuku.

Izuku took a good look at them. This person had blonde hair which seemed natural. 'How do you get naturally blonde hair here in Japan? Well I have green hair so who am I to say anything.' They also had red eyes. Fierce but gentle, red but gold in the right lighting. There was also their flawless skin which made Izuku so confused he started to question his own existence. Yeah.

Along the ride, the blonde had fallen asleep. Their head was hanging because their arm had fallen once they knocked out. Izuku leaned the blonde back so he wouldn't be sore when he woke up.

"Hm?"
"Oh you're awake!"
"How long was I out?"
"I would say about twenty minutes?"
"Did we pass a school by any chance?"
"No. I think we should be at the nearest station to U.A. in fifteen minutes."
"How do you know?"
"You were too busy starring into space to notice me or my uniform."

Katsuki was still looking at the ceiling and when he heard 'uniform' he turned to see a boy wearing a uniform. Katsuki looked down to see that he was wearing the same one.

"Wait. You go to U.A.?"
"Yeah. This is my first year! What about yo-"

Izuku was cut off by the sound of a grumbling stomach. Katsuki quickly put a hand on his belly at an attempt to stop the noise somehow.

"Oh are you hungry? Did you eat breakfast?"
"No..."
"Hold on."

Izuku pulled out a container from his backpack.

"My mom packed me a meal to eat on the trip. She packed more then enough. You can have the rest."
"Um... Thanks."

Izuku handed Katsuki some chopsticks. Katsuki ate happily. Half way through he said "I'm Katsuki by the way."
"I'm Izuku. Nice to meechya."