Dogs ch1

Katsuki was looking for some new outdoor shoes. He planned to go rock climbing in a couple of weeks.

Suddenly, Katuski's backpack shuffled and then felt empty.
"Ah Dante no!"

Dante saw something that seemed to catch his interest and jumped out of the backpack. He followed the person until they stopped in the sports section.

Izuku felt a slight nudge on his leg. He looked down to see a lovely dog looking up at him.

The dog jumped as if wanting to be held. Izuku bent down and picked him up. He stroked his soft gold fur.

"Are you lost?" The dog nodded.
"I'll help you!"

Izuku carries the dog in his arms as he wondered around the store hoping to find the dog's owner.

Katsuki fastened his pace as he became more desperate to find Dante. He looked almost everywhere.

Izuku was looking around when he bumped into someone. He opened his eyes as his head snapped up to see who it was.

The stranger had blonde hair and red eyes. He looked equally surprised.

Izuku followed his gaze down to the dog in his arms.

"Sorry. I'm Izuku and this little guy came up to me and I'm trying to find his owner."
"He did? I was looking for him."
"Oh he's yours?"
"Yup. I'm Katsuki and his names Dante."
"Well he's a very handsome dog."
"A lot of people say that."
"And they're right."

The conversation continued and the two strangers parted ways.

Later on, Katsuki took a walk in the park with Dante by his side. The trees were beautiful today and the presence of Dante was very calming. It brought Katsuki this warm feeling.

Suddenly, again, the feeling was gone. Katsuki looked around trying to spot Dante but he couldn't find him.

It started to rain and people headed indoors. Katsuki spent half an hour looking for Dante but had no luck. He went home, dried off and changed into fresh clothes.

Izuku was just about to unlock his apartment door when he felt a nudge... on his leg. He looked down to see Dante.

"Really? You need to stop following me." Izuku scooped up Dante and made his way downstairs. "Come on let's go get you back to-" He froze when he saw it was storming outside.
"Maybe I'll let him know I have him." Izuku made his way back upstairs to his apartment and set Dante down on the couch.

"His number's got to be on the tag right?" Izuku flipped Dante's tag over and saw a number to call if he was found.

Izuku dialed the number and waited for Katsuki to pick up.

"Hello?"
"Hi! It's the guy from the store earlier? Izuku. I found Dante... again."
"Thank you! I've been looking for him... again."
"Yeah He followed me to my apartment."
"I'm really sorry about that. I'll go get him right now."
"It's too dangerous to be on the roads right now. I wouldn't want you to crash. Dante can just stay the night and you can come get him in the morning. I don't mind."
"Well you do have a point. Since its alright with you... I guess. I'll be there at around eight-thirty."
"Sounds good. See you tomorrow!"
"Thanks again. Bye!"