Model AU Preview pt 2

Katsuki was walking around the city just hoping to find something interesting to fill his mind.

Today was just slow, ordinary day.

Except one thing. Katsuki had a bad feeling.

"Excuse me? How much is this? There's no price tag."
"Oh that? I can scan it to find the price."
"Alright."
"And it is... Oh. It looks like it's not working."
"That's fine. Thank you for helping."
"Sorry and you're welcome!"

Katsuki left the shop and strolled down the street. The feeling seemed to get worse. He wasn't hungry. He wasn't sick either. So what was it?

"Mama, wha-"
"AAAAAAAAA!"

A seemingly green-looking substance made its way out of a container and towered above the woman and her child.

"Run!"

Katsuki yelled as he jumped in front of them. The people standing by listened and ran. Some calling for help from the authorities.

Katuski started off with a big explosion from his right hand-but it did nothing.

The substance scooped him up and trapped him within itself. He couldn't breathe. He tried to fight back but his explosions were us
useless against liquid.

'Paper?'

Paper and notebooks fell beside him. Katsuki saw a yellow backpack on the ground.

The green substance still held Katsuki as it targeted a boy with curly-green hair and eyes a lighter shade. He appeared about Katsuki's age.

"You! What are-gruh! You doing?!"
"You looked like you needed saving!"
"I don't! I can handle it! Ah argh! You need to get away!"
"I can't! My body just started moving! I can't control it!"

Katuski tried to argue back something but he was choking at the moment so he couldn't. The other boy kept trying to free him but nothing was working.

He ended up getting snatched up too. Katsuki tried to get him out but with the lack of oxygen, he wasn't able to do much.

Heroes showed up and even pros but not even THEY could do anything.

All Might arrived and punched the liquid and released the two boys it held hostage.

They fell to the ground gasping for air.

Katsuki turned his head to the green haired boy.

"Are you-ha... Okay?"
"Yeah... Are you?"
"I'm fine. I'm just glad to be out of there."
"Same. At least it was us and not someone else."
"Yeah..."

A couple ambulances rushed them to the nearest hospital.

The two boys were known for their brave act and nicknamed
"Tokyo's Two Heroes"

'Curly-green hair and eyes a lighter shade. Next time I see him I'll be sure to thank him. I wish I could now but I don't know who and where he is.
Well whoever he is, he's sure a hero.'