Coming Soon

Bakugou has secretly wanted a little sister for a long time

Bakugou has secretly wanted a little sister for a long time. It was a secret NO ONE could know except for himself. Mitsuki found out about this desire and on the same day, found out she was pregnant. After seeing the doctor to find the gender of the baby, Bakugou's parents told him the news. He smiled for once in a long time. They had not yet seen the gender so Bakugou was handed the envelope with the honor of revealing. It was a girl.
———————————————————————
Inko and Izuku hurried into the hospital room to meet the baby.

"What's her name?"
"Harumi."
"Oh how beautiful."
———————————————————————
Bakugou and Harumi spent a lot of time together. Harumi seemed to be the light of Bakugou's day. She was he waited for at the end of the day. His day just didn't feel complete without Harumi playing with his hair or napping on him while he read a book.

A couple years later, Mitsuki and Inko plan a trip to the mall. They bring the kids along. Izuku and Bakugou get along just fine. The mothers let them wonder around for a bit.

Uraraka just so happens to be at the mall too. She takes a picture and sends it to the group chat. Her including everyone else in the class 1-A group chat is freaking out about the little girl who looks exactly like Bakugou.