Model AU Preview

Mitsuki Bakugou is a model known for her flawless skin.
Her husband, Masaru Bakugou, does whatever he does.
They have a son, Katsuki.

Mitsuki and Masaru tried to keep Katsuki's life private so the public wouldn't find out about him. Eventually, news leaked and Katsuki was dragged into modeling. He too has flawless skin and is good looking.

Katsuki had to play this 'persona' for modeling. Tough and strong. The clothes he models doesn't reflect his personality at all but instead doing the opposite. People think he's a rude, spoiled brat who doesn't do well in school.

Katsuki is such a kind person and is well mannered. He does very well in school - top of his classes to be exact. His classmates think he has a tutor because his parents have a lot of money.

"Bakugou Katsuki. The highest score. I'm not surprised. You study very hard."
The teachers always praised him for his work. He is very smart after all.
Other students say otherwise.
"Of course he gets the highest score. His parents probably hired a tutor."
"Maybe he bribed the teacher with money so he could get a good score."
Katsuki felt heartbroken that just because he had money, he could or would do whatever he wanted with it.
That's not the truth.

Katsuki always worked for everything he has. He saw no point in just telling his parents he wanted something and that they'd get it with no questions asked. He cleaned the whole house so he could get the newest All Might figure. He cooked dinner for a week to go see the newest hero movie. He even did all the chores so he could get a new pair of shoes.

News of Katsuki's quirk and its power somehow made its way to the public and rumors started up that he was applying to U.A. Katsuki actually was planning on going to U.A.

He got in of course. People said he got on the recommendations but he applied for himself. Katsuki just couldn't believe what people would say about him and his family. Unbelievable.

"Um excuse me? That's my seat."
"Hm?"
"You're sitting in my seat."
"Than just sit in mine."
Katuski gave a light kick to the chair front of him.

As the person sat down, Katuski zoned out as he saw
curly-green hair and eyes a lighter shade.

He'd recognize that hair anywhere.