Part 12||Things Are Never Normal Here

A/N: So, I know you probably don't care but I'm in a really bad stage in my life.  But like, I'm in a really bad stage of this really bad stage.  Do you know what the Marianas Trench is? It's the worlds deepest trench.  That's what's been happening lately.  But right now, I'm in the challenger deep.  The deepest part of the Marianas Trench (I love marine biology and the ocean).  I'm anorexic, depressed, suicidal, atelophobic (fear of not being good enough), and I'm an insomniac.  So that's why this story is so sad and that's why I'm writing a lot of stories.  I just identified it as anorexia the night before last (the 26th of june, 2018).  So I'm really sorry if it takes a long time to update and if the chapters aren't really good, I'm really trying. I try not to tell people and I'm usually happy in my Authors Notes to hide it but I just...I really can't hide it (though I did mean it when I said those pictures were adorable and brought me joy) Writing sad stuff and listening to sad music actually helps so this is like therapy but sometimes I blank out and just...pause writing so it takes a while to finish one chapter.  Anyway, I'm sorry.  

JOSH'S POV:
After talking to Hope for a while, we hear a knock at the door.  
Gabbie Hanna walks in 
"Tyler, I need help finding H-HOPE?!" She acts surprised

"GABBIE?!" Hope asks
"HOPE?!" Scotty yells
"HOPE?!" David asks
"SPONEGBOB!" Scotty yells
Hope laughs and covers her mouth, trying to hold it in
"HOPE?!" Alex yells.  He runs over and picks Hope up, kissing her
"ALEX?!" She yells
"Why?" Alex asks
"Why, what?" Hope asks
"I gave you five reasons.  You only needed one" Alex says
"I just...I wanted to find them for myself.  But you and Josh said the same thing" Hope says
"Which is?" Alex asks
"I have a boyfriend who loves me and would miss me" she says, kissing him back
"Damn right you do!" Scotty yells
"And you have a group of friends who love you and would miss you" David says

Hope blushes, and I can tell she's not as close to David as she is to Scotty, Alex, and Gabbie. 
"Thanks, guys" Hope says
"So, Tyler, I was wrong. We don't need your help finding Hope.  But at the same time, I guess we did" Gabbie says
"Who's this?" Hope says, gesturing to some unknown girl standing awkwardly
"This is the person who so kindly drove Toddy and I when the rest of them left the hotel to look for you" Alex says
"Thanks, by the way" Toddy says to the girl
"How old are you?" Alex asked 
"26" She responded
"Wow...how perfect" Toddy says (who is also 26)
"Okay, well, calm down Todd."Scotty laughs

"thanks again.  I owe YOU one now" Gabbie whispers so only Tyler and I can hear.  They all leave 

(A/N: THAT'S ALL YOU'LL BE SEEING OF TØP FOR A BIT!! SORRY...but you can check out myTØP fanpage:

@stay-alivefrens if you wanna read more about them!)

GABBIE'S POV:

I am so greatful for Tyler and Josh.  If it weren't for them, my friend would probably never be stopped and maybe would be dead in a week. 

Hope, Alex, Scotty, Liza, David, and Kristen all ride in Hope's car with me.  Todd rides with the girl. Everyone else just kinda splits up among the two cars we originally came with.  
We all stop about 3 hours later, when Todd joins our car to hang out with David and Scotty.  The girl gets pictures and autographs for helping and she goes home.  Then we go home too.  
We spend the night at a hotel, but we all take shifts, staying awake, to make sure that Hope doesn't leave.  
We finally get home and I start to think everything is back to normal.  The thing is, I know the vlogsquad.  Things are never normal here.

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT.  I HAVE ONLY BEEN GONE TWO DAYS BUT IN THOSE TWO DAYS, I'VE STARTED ANOTHER STORY SO I'M KINDA RE-GETTING USED TO THIS STORY.  I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE SUCH A LONG BREAK FROM THIS STORY, I JUST GOT DISTRACTED AND I'M SELF HARMING AND IT'S JUST AN ALL AROUND UNHAPPY SITUATION BUT I STILL CAN WRITE HAPPY THINGS IN MY STORY! SO SO SORRY THE QUALITY OF THE STORY HAS DECREASED, I PROMISE IT'S GOING BACK UP!