Chapter 2: Determination

*Check out the funny moment from this book I'm reading!!

"Uraraka slow it down! You don't wanna risk hurting the-" "I said I'm fine!" Says Uraraka as she finishes up her hero work for today.

Yaomomo sighs. "Y'know Uraraka, you should really calm down. Your already three months and the only reason your not showing is because your wearing bigger clothes!" Complains Momo.

"I don't care! The next call I get I'm taking it!" Says Uraraka.

"Yeah but...uhm, no way to put this Uraraka but-" "Just shush it Mina." Says Kyoka cutting her off.

"What is it?" Asks Ochaco as her curiosities getting the better of her.

"Never mind, never mind!" They all shoot together.

Uraraka raises a brow. "Hm? By not telling me your causing me even more stress and-" "We think Izuku has a girlfriend." Says Momo causing a dark silence to fall.

Ochaco clenches her eyes shut and balls up her fist before sighing and shrugging.

"I don't care," she says causing all the girls to raise a brow.

"Wait, What?" They all ask at the same time. Uraraka nods. "Yup! I don't care! He doesn't want the child anyway so he might as well find someone else." She Says.

"What child?" Says a voice causing all girls to scream and realize they were talking about this on the street.

"Mi-Midoriya!" Says Toru nervously.

"Hey, Uraraka...could we talk?" He Asks causing the girls to give off a "Ooooh!"

Uraraka rolls her eyes before nodding. "Sure, we can talk! As friends!" She adds.

"Wow, do you guys think he's gonna tell her?" Asks Tsu. They all shrug. "More than likely...but they both know they like eachother so why would-" "Shhh," everyone says shushing Mina. "Let's just hear what he's gotta say." Says Momo.

"So, where have you been?" He Asks. Uraraka shrugs. You've gotta stay mad at him...don't fall into his stupid trap... she thinks to herself.

"I've been...busy...moved to a different city." She Says making Izuku raise a brow.

"Really, usually there's more hero work out here because this city is livelier. Why would you move somewhere else?" He asks her.

"U-uhm, I only moved out there because my parents a-are, Yeah their sick!" She Says blushing and turning the other way.

"Really? Because I know you enough to know when your lying." Says Izuku making Uraraka blush even more.

"Okay, h-here's the Truth then Deku! The reason I moved away is because m-my...my boyfriend lives in a different city!" She says quickly.

Ochaco takes a peak back at the girls who were laughing at her lie but, she wanted to get away from him...now.

"Oh," Says Izuku quietly as they sit their in silence.

"Say Uraraka, say do you have any advice on how to win over a girls heart?" Asks Midoriya all of a sudden. Ochaco sighs and rolls her eyes.

So he does have a girlfriend!

"Just follow your heart." She says turning around to walk away. "Wait! Where are you going?" He Asks her about to run after her when she stops him.

"I've gotta go....I'll see you around Midoriya." She Says.

"What's wrong with her?" Asks Iida coming up to Izuku with Kirishima and Todoroki by her side.

Todoroki blushes remembering what Momo told him and he sighs, bringing back his composure.

"Just...Don't worry about it. She's just gonna be extra moody for awhile." He says turning to walk away.

"What do you mean by extra moody?" Asks Iida. "Yeah and how would you know that?" Asks Kirishima.

Todoroki shrugs before saying "If you really wanna know just ask Momo, although, you can't Midoriya." Says Todoroki.

"What! Why not?" He Asks running along with them.

"Because, now lets go." Says Todoroki leaving Izuku lost in thoughts, and also wondering why Uraraka, had called him Midoriya.

This chapter is super rushed but how was it?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
Tomorrow's the Fourth of July right?
*checks Calender*
Yuuup!
I will be gone so the chapters for all week will come out earlier than expected.
But they might not if I have WiFi in my hotel and stuff.

Annnnywaaay!
Let's get onto questions?

Who else should I add to my story?
I'm thinking about adding Bakugo cos I'm just finna say it like this...
Deku x Uraraka is my otp but low key,,,,very low key I ship
Bakugo x Uraraka.
Ik,ik get that dumb thought out you head Jas but, if Deku dies I'd kinda want them together.

Aaaaannnnnyway!

Guys! Check out like the cutest shit ever!

I'll probably add cute and funny vids at the end this story!
Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And share!
Thx and Ilysm babes!