Chapter 22: Getting Over It

Hospitals were scary. Especially when loved ones were in them. Fuck that when anyone was in them. They were scary period. And Izuku Midoriya found himself in one, with two crying babies and a mother who sat there, pale as can be...but she was awake.

"What happened?" Asks Uraraka, But Izuku wouldn't answer until he was done hugging and kissing the girl, thankful she was alive.

"That same villain came to the reception and a rock fell on you. You've been out cold for three days." He says.

Uraraka nods. "Any other problems?" She asks.

"Well...a broken arm and a leg, also a few ribs." He says.

"Oh, what about the baby?" Asks Uraraka And Izuku freezes, and Ochaco quickly knew that something was wrong.

"What is it?" She asks.

But he stays quiet.

"Izuku...what is it?" She questions again.

"Ochaco...the baby died. It was a girl, but she was premature, born at six months. I got to hold her, but the day after your injury she died." He says, and that night she cried in her fiancée's arms.

It took them awhile to get over it, and same for their friends, but they moved on from that, and began living their lives as heroes again.

Epilogue is the next chapter, but don't worry there's a sequel, which will be coming out this fall. (September or something)

Anyway, I'll give a description or something.

Hope you enjoy the last chapter!!