Chapter 9: Dreams

Road to 1k! Seriously guys, I am absolutely certain that after this chapter, we'll hit 1k! And I'll be able to do my muthafuckin sequel!!

Also, VERY IMPORTANT

I'VE CHANGED THE NAMES!

The boys name is still: Deku <nicknames anyone?>

The girls name is now: Olicia

Sorry for inconvenience!! Onward with the chapter!!

A baby's cry? Oh right, my babies cry. Thinks Uraraka to herself as she sits up.

This would be her very first night home with two newborns. Originally it was supposed to be one but the world had other plans. Luckily, before she had arrived home the girls had bought another crib and some boys clothes so everything was fine now.

Except the fact that their was still a crying baby. Another cry makes Ochaco shoot up from the bed, because there was not only one, but-

Two crying babies?! Thinks Ochaco to herself.

She sighs as she stands up. The girls had decided to get back to doing hero work at night, since Ochaco was no longer pregnant. Ochaco picked up Olicia, who was whining her lungs out, and had also woke up her twin brother who was slightly more calm.

She had finally stopped crying when she figured out that she was hungry and once done feeding her Olicia had went strait to sleep.

"Now...what's wrong with you?" Says Ochaco quietly to herself. After checking she had just realized he had wanted attention. Even when she had fallen asleep at the hospital Deku would cry to wake her up or get her attention.

It was rather weird. Especially since he was only four days old. Deku was a rather smart baby, and Ochaco knew exactly who he got it from. And it didn't help that they both looked like Izuku in different ways. Deku, with him looking exactly like his father, and Olicia with having her fathers curly green hair.

"Heh, seems as if you were caught in the act of being a mother Uraraka." Says a voice cutting her off guard. She smiles. "Yeah, this is my life now..." she trails off.

She looks up and her eyes widen in surprise. "D-Deku!" She says noticing that the green haired boy was right behind her.

They sit in silence, none of them knowing what to say to the other.

"So how did you find out?" Asks Ochaco. Izuku rolls his eyes and walks towards her. "They...." "Wait what?" She says in surprise.

"Yeah...they even..." but his voice was fading.

Why is it fading? What happened? She thinks to herself.

"-raka. Uraraka!" Says a voice waking her up.

"Huh!" She says shooting her head up but automatically putting it down after realizing how much pain she was in.

"What happened?" Asks Uraraka. "We had just came back from doing hero work when we saw you on the ground. Turns out you had passed out due to stress." Says Momo.

"W-where's Deku?" Asks Uraraka. Tsuyu raises a brow. "Deku? You mean Midoriya or-" "Nevermind..." trials off Ochaco. "I just had a dream...that's all."

How was this small ass chapter!!
Y'know what, I'm not even gonna ask that lol.
I've been sick!
Head aches, stomach aches, throwing up, and all that!
I'm just hoping I'm better for my little brother's birthday this week so I can do something fun before school starts back.
Literally, our first
Day of school is August 4th I think?
It's in the beginning of August tho.

Time for questions!

What characters do you wanna see more of?

Should I add some of the old pro heroes?
Like All Might, Midnight, Mr. Aizawa/Eraser Head?

And any ideas?
Lemme know down below!

Also, this had totally nothing to do with this but tomorrow the fairy tail sequel comes out and I'm totally gonna die!!
I will stay up all night tonight waiting for it just because I looove it!
Hopefully I don't fall asleep tho (cos Y'know I'm
Sick...)

Anyway,
Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And share!
Luv ya babes!!!