3.

I stood there frozen as I looked at Hyesung's father. "I-I...", no words were coming out of my mouth. He stared at me for a while before, "Hyesung let's go", he said as Hyesung who was holding his hand looked up at him and nodded and turned around, "Oh and teacher", Jimin said turning his head and looked at me with cold gaze, "I'll be the one to pick Hyesung up from today on". "A-Ah ok", "Bye Mr. Min", Hyesung said waving his hand at me, I smiled and sadly waved mine at him back lightly.

I was finally walking home from work. The guilt was eating me. I sighed and unlocked my apartment's door and walked in. As I prepared dinner I turned on the TV listening to some soft music. I sat the food in the living room and sat with a blanket covering me. I changed the channel to the news one and choked when I saw Park Jimin sitting there in a business suit.

It looks like an interview.
"We had a fight and she broke it off"
Oh so it's about his divorce. I thought as I looked at my food with guilty and took a bite.
"And if I may ask why did you fought?" The female host asked.
"I was mostly in my work, and she said she had enough"
"But isn't it selfish, she do know that you have a lot of work to do after all you're a CEO"
"Yeah but I was at fault as well. I just have a day free in a week and I hardly took my family out so it's understandable"
"Ok so is it true what your wi- I mean ex-wife said?"
"What did she say?"
"Well that you slept around and that's also a reason that she broke the marriage off"
"Um I don't know why she said that because she also told me before she left that she was with me for my money and she had someone else now so even without my money she was ok and that I can fuck myself in my office", the host's and my eyes widened at his direct words but he didn't looked affected by them at all.
"O-Ok, so what about your son?"
"Oh I asked her and she told me to keep 'it' so Hyesung is in my custody"
"It? Well isn't it a little too harsh And she even lied aren't you angry at her"
"Well after all I did for her, of course I made some mistakes, and stating my son as a thing I won't hesitate slapping her on the face", he said with spitting venom in his words.
"Did you trusted her?"
"I trusted her enough to have a kid with her"
"Oh yeah, so are you looking for another parent for Hyesung?"
"For now I will leave things like this"
"O-Ohk, so it is time now, Nice to meet you and have a talk with you Mr. Park, Thank you for making time for the interview"
Park Jimin smiled and got up, "Yeah".

By the time the interview ended I had finished the food. I sighed and turned off the TV and got up. Washed my plate and went to bed. At least I don't feel guilty anymore cuz their marriage didn't broke off cuz of me. I grabbed my phone and turned it on spending good time looking at my wallpaper, it was of my dog that died because she was sick. I had cried so much for the first time in my life. I loved her a lot,  She was like a baby, my baby. (A/N Im not exactly talking about Min Holy here. Don't kill me pls I don't wanna be rude to yoongi here cuz our pet is literally our life so I don't think he would appreciate it even if he dont know this exist but still, I hope y'all understand❤️❤️❤️❤️)

I sighed and opened Instagram and slid looking for something interesting when one pic caught my eyes.

Daily_News:

Like Comment Share137k likesDaily_News: Breaking: Park Jimin is officially single again

Like Comment Share
137k likes
Daily_News: Breaking: Park Jimin is officially single again. He and His wife Shin Seohee officially broke it off. They both decided to go their own ways from now.......
View all 19k comments
Kpopislub: Woah I actually never expected that.
Nooneneedstoknow: That was really unexpected weren't they friends before marriage.
'Oh so they were friends before huh?'
Animelover: @/Nooneneedstoknow yeah but what Jimin told in the interview today she sounded like a bitch.
ParkJimin_Italy: OH MY GOD! IS THIS A CHANCE GIVEN BY GOD TO ME.
Leaveit: Maybe it is my chance now @/pjmofficial notice me please😫🙏🙏💓
        Add a comment...

I was shocked at the number of people wanting to marry Park Jimin. Well he sure was really handsome I shouldn't have expected any less. I clicked his account that was mentioned in a comment.

Woah he had 4.8M followers and he was following only 10 people. I scrolled down checking his account and I was totally like in love literally but the thing I noticed was that he didn't had any smile in any of his pics. He totally looked all business business. 'Maybe I should follow him he have so many followers and my account is private so he won't notice me', I thought as I clicked follow.

I scrolled down some more and looked at the time and noticed it was 12.47am, Maybe I should go to sleep now. I thought as I turned off my cell phone and drifted away into the dreamland.