25.

"So?", Jimin asked as I came back and sat down next to him. "Well......... Mrs. Yoon agreed", I smiled and Hyesung cheered and Jimin simply returned the smile. "Yeah, but Jungyeom parents will be coming too. She said they were also planning on going somewhere, so that's why they agreed on going to Japan". Both Jimin and Hyesung agreed on the agreement. And guess whose so damn excited now.

Well we planned on landing in Tokyo then after we'll travel as much as we can. Sounds great. I felt really bad cuz Jimin was paying for all three of us. So I decided to pay for myself and Jimin, only for himself and his boy but guess he hated the idea a little too much cuz he said that he won't even go if I pay for myself.

We'll be leaving tomorrow for the trip. So right now I'm trying to pack for all three of us. But like I said 'Trying' the two damn kids won't let me. They have too many problem. "Yoongi-ah let's take a bath together, I feel dirty", "Yoongi-hyung where is my plane", "Yoongi-hyung/Yoongi Foooooooooodddd!!!!", and finally I lost it. I slammed the huge suitcase shut and walked out of the room with an angry face.

"Awww Yoongi what's with that expression? you look so cute", and this angered me even more, "You know what! I'm not doing it anymore! I'm not your housewife, let me at least do one thing first then yell for another one!!!!", I yelled and released the breathe I didn't knew I was holding. I smiled and looked at Jimin and Hyesung who looked terrified. "Understood?", I asked as sweetly as I could and received a satisfying, "Yes Hyung!", after and walked inside the room again to pack our stuff with a light heart.

Finally after packing our things that took half more hour after that small outburst out there. I stood up and looked at the time. It was 8.50pm. I sighed, straightened my back and walked out finding Jimin and Hyesung passed out on the couch.

I walked over and smiled at the small cuteness in front of me and pecked each of their cheeks. After looking at the lovely scene for good minutes I went to prepare dinner. "So what should I make today?", I asked myself grinning. "Maybe", I felt arms wrap around my waist and flinched, but relaxed as I felt the familiar breathe on my neck and familiar voice, "Spicy chicken and kimchi fried rice", Jimin said hugging my waist tightly.

"Sure", I replied softly leaning against his broad chest. "When did you wake up tho?", "I was awake the whole time and I must say, I was waiting for a kiss on lips but you just settled on cheeks and that was disappointing asf", I chuckled at the pout on his face when I turned around in his arm facing him. He looked at me and tried pecking my lips but I stopped him as I pushed my hand between our lips. He pouted even more, "Meanie", I giggled causing him to smile. "Go and wake Hyesung up", I said as I finally pecked his lips and pushed him. Jimin grabbed my shoulder and pushed his lips on mine in a long dry kiss. "Sure", He chirped in with a satisfied voice and with a satisfied grin and ran out. I just grinned and shook my head at the big cutie.

After like 20 minutes or so I prepared the dinner requested by Jimin. Hyesung and Jimin were messing around in the living room after dinner while I just watched the news. Finally sleep time, 'Ahhhh I need rest', I put Hyesung to sleep in his own room and went to mine and Jimin's. Jimin stood there in front of the dressing table shirtless and his cell phone connected to his ear. Hot Dammit.

He saw me and motioned me. I smiled and ran inside the restroom but didn't missed the look of disappointment in his eyes and chuckled. I changed refreshed myself and walked out again (yeah I didn't took a shower cuz I did after dinner and it's damn cold) to see Jimin in the same position. He looked at me this time and pouted.

I chuckled and this time walked near him. He was talking to some business partner, but as I walked up to him, he slid his arm around my waist and pulled me into himself, and finally sat down on the bed with me on his lap. I turned around in his lap and laid both my leg around him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah sure", Jimin said to the person he was talking to. I don't know why but I feel horny, our sexual desire for each other is growing more and more day by day and I seriously want him, but I know we can't right now. We have a flight tomorrow early in the morning and Hyesung is in the next room. Despite knowing all this, my body moved on its own.

I moved a little closer and pushed my crotch on Jimin's, his voice hitched as he felt what I did and looked at me with a shocked face. "N-No I don't think it sh-should be like that", Jimin stuttered.

I don't know what but something was boiling inside me. I started moving my pelvis creating friction between our groin. I knew I was gonna regret this but dammit I can't stop. Jimin's hand suddenly gripped my ass stopping my motion.

"Yeah I'm fine j-just a little tired", Jimin eyed me with a devilish look in his eyes, "Yeah sure, call me when you need me.- goodbye, Take care", Jimin said finally ending the call and tossing the phone somewhere where later I would have to find, argh.

Finally Jimin paid the attention to me I needed. He squeezing my ass cheek causing me to whimper. "Is my baby boy that hungry?", I whimpered again as the low sexy voice entered my ear. "You know we can't do anything and you still did this to us", Jimin whispered dedicated to our little buddies down there that were rock hard.

"I want you so much", I whimpered as I hugged his beautiful neck tightly, "I know baby boy, and so do I, but we have to wait a little", Jimin again whispered in my ear and I nodded. "Well guess we'll have to take a cold shower in winter now", Jimin said, we had told each other and ourselves that we'll never masturbate cuz we wanted to be loud and clear and wanted to save the fun for the big time, and I seriously didn't expected Jimin to act this calm, with his horny personality I thought he would be like, 'You, baby boy deserve a punishment from daddy', 'Should I spank this bad boy?', But- "NO NO NO NO NO! BRUH!", I suddenly shoot up and damn did I just felt it. I looked down and I was not hard anymore. Jimin laughed out loud, "Well I guess you and that buddy down there both hate cold equally", I blushed and got up from Jimin's lap.

"Go away", Jimin chuckled and just walked away to washroom mumbling under his breath, "You're the one who did it and still I'm the one who is receiving the punishment, Just wait Min Yoongi, I'll make you pay", I chuckled and dived under the blanket.

A/N Heyyy I'm sorry for the laaaaaattttteeee update. I've been so busy because of my exams first and then wedding's', I'm finally free now and my bloody college will be starting in a few days. I'm still not sure when it's either 3 Jan or 7 Jan. Anyway I'm make sure to make it up to you guys for the days I've missed. And I total forgot

HAPPY NEW YEAR🔥🔥🔥🔥
I Hope y'all have a great new and beautiful year. It bring success to you all. I love y'all, stay healthy. Eat healthy. Take care💞 and bless y'all.