29.

Hyesung woke up at 9am in the morning finding the bed around him empty. It worried him first that where his parents were but the little guy simply got up and walked out. Just then he realized he needs to pee. He ran inside the washroom and did his business. He was angry at his parents that they told him they all will sleep together and now they themselves are missing.

Hyesung entered the living room and looked around for his parents finding two sleeping figures on the couch. He walked closer finding Jimin and Yoongi sleeping soundly there with arms around each other. Their position was too cute even for Hyesung.

He ran back inside the room and took his father's cell from the side table. Being the genius and clever kid he was, Hyesung skillful unlocked the phone and took a picture from the camera of his parents.

Satisfied by his work he got up on the back of the couch(the back of couch for leaning is what I mean) ready to jump on his parents to wake them up till his eyes caught the ring in Yoongi's left hand. It startled him and his foot lost balance making him fall on his parents anyway.

Jimin chocked on his peaceful breath when something fell on him. Yoongi was lucky cuz Hyesung only fell on Jimin but he woke up as well. "WH-WHAT THE FUCK!!", Jimin shouted causing Yoongi to smack his head. "Jimin language", "But something heav- Hyesung the hell are you doing dammit! Why would you jump on us- NO! Why would you jump on me!", "My foot slipped OK?", Hyesung said getting off the couch while rubbing his butt.

"YOU-!", Yoongi stopped Jimin from losing his temper by kissing his cheek. "Calm down babe", Jimin huffed and looked away massaging his aching back. "Hyesung-ah what were you doing?", Yoongi asked politely to the pouting kid. "I wanted to wake you two up", Hyesung pouted even more "but, Papa you said you will propose on Christmas night, why did you proposed yesterday?", Hyesung asked Jimin. "Well the situation was like that so I had to", Jimin huffed and Hyesung simply nodded in disappointment.

Yoongi looked between the two. "Hyesung-ah come here", Hyesung walked toward Yoongi who picked him up and placed the small guy in his lap. "Why are you upset?", "Papa yelled at me for no reason, I didn't do it on purpose, I lost balance", Hyesung said and Jimin glared at the boy while Yoongi glared at Jimin. "Well you two apologize to each other OK?", Yoongi decided and Both the father and son looked at him like he's some newly discovered creature. Their ego was equal. After all they were biological father and son.

"Why!?", "Oh you both won't? Then good luck enjoying the Christmas, which is by the way today, alone", Yoongi said with a small cocky expression shocking the two idiots. "Ugh Papa I'm sorry for plotting something evil like jumping on you but ending up falling on you anyway", Hyesung said sincerely and shrugged.

"Tch, I'm sorry too-", Jimin said under his breathe and slightly looked toward Yoongi who was glaring at him. "Dammit, I'm sorry Hyesung-ah for yelling at you", Jimin finally apologized and Yoongi smiled and chuckled  hugging both of them tightly. At this their mood started glowing.

"And now, Merry Christmas to both my loved one's", Yoongi said cheerfully. Both smiled returning the family hug, "Merry Christmas".

"Yoongi-ah what would you gift to your fiance for Xmax?", Mrs. Yoon asked as the both families were out to enjoy Christmas. Of course they gave the good news of their engagement to the Yoon family. Now all of them were selecting gifts. Yoongi already had selected a gift for Hyesung which was a Loki robot, Hyesung's favorite avenger. But he couldn't decide for Jimin.

Jimin, Mr. Yoon, Hyesung and Jungyeom were together while Mrs. Yoon and Yoongi were together, shopping for gifts. "Then let me help you", Mrs. Yoon said. "Ah sure", "First tell me something", Mrs. Yoon said and smiled sweetly at Yoongi's questioning face.