30.

"The hell are you doing Yoongi come out of there and open these goddamn handcuffs", Jimin said loudly enough so that Yoongi can hear him inside the changing room. "J-Jimin can you bloody wait dammit", Yoongi replied stuttering. "How to wear this dammit", Yoongi mumbled as he tried to change into a new type of fabric.

"Finally", Yoongi whispered as he succeeded in wearing his clothes and then covered himself with a huge black shawl. After taking a deep breath he play light romantic music that filled the whole room and walked out nervously. Of course he was nervous, it was his first time doing something like this after all.

"Yoongi the hell is this. This handcuff and then this music an-", Jimin stopped as he looked at Yoongi. "Why are you wearing this huge cloth around yourself and....... Red lipstick? I'm not complaining but why?", Jimin asked in a shocked tone as he couldn't even see a single piece of Yoongi's skin except his face.

Yoongi took a deep breath for one last time and walked forward. Finally when he was right in front of Jimin he sat down on his lap. His legs on each side of Jimin's thighs. "Well did you forgot already?", Jimin looked at his beautiful fiance lovingly but he was still annoyed at the fact that he was tied up.

"Forget what?", "Your present", Yoongi whispered in his ear seductively. "So this is my present? Handcuffs?", Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's comment. "Well true, it's also a part of your present", Yoongi replied cheekily. "You're enjoying it really much right? Me being tied up?", "True true, the actual fun haven't even begun yet and I'm enjoying this so much", Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and moved forward pressing his own crotch on Jimin's. This made the situation click inside Jimin's head and he understood everything.

"Wow now I get it", Jimin said with wide eyes and then his left side of the mouth lifted up. "So I get a lap dance as a Christmas present, Wow now I look forward to it", Jimin said as he leaned back on the chair.

"Well begin what're you waiting for?", Jimin said, just thinking of what is about to happen made Jimin's body hair to stand. Yoongi blushed at the direct words then frowned. "Asshole", He said at Jimin's smirk which widened at the kindly abusive remark.

"Well don't underestimate me I will wash this smirk of your face in few seconds", Jimin's smirk widened, if it was even more possible anymore. "Oh then I look forward to it, but take this black flag of war off of yourself", He said and this time Yoongi smirked. "Yup I will", he got up from the comfortable lap and stood in front of Jimin at a safe distance. Jimin smirked as Yoongi blushed before proceeding to unwrap the shawl from himself. Finally his milky shoulder came into view.

Jimin's gulped at the creamy sight tho the cocky smirk was still there. Which did not took much long to be washed away. As Yoongi took off the shawl Jimin expressions changed to a dark and lusty one's. His friend between the legs grew bigger till it was totally unbearable.

In front of Jimin, Yoongi stood there in a whole feast mode. He had a Christmas red dress with white fur borders on. The red short, not only short, too short dress. Exposing his beautiful slim milky legs. And his pale edible(according to Jimin) shoulder and a layer of red lipstick. At Jimin's expressions it was Yoongi's turn to smirk. "Where's that smirk now?",he asked in smug voice.

"Well it sure shocked me, I never really expected it", Jimin replied to Yoongi as he looked at him up and down. "Wow can you untie me now?", Yoongi walked closer to the tied up Jimin. "Well no?", he said in a questioning tone. "i can still stand up you know?", "Well sure stand up but forget after that, that there will be any present for you", Jimin sadly looked up."Ohhk well we can't have that now can we?"

"Then give me my present already what are you waiting for?", the horny beast said impatiently. "Well you sure are impatient huh?", Yoongi chuckled as he sat down on Jimin's lap facing him. "So the music is for this?", "Of course, I made full preparations", He said and he started moving his hip lightly along with the music.