xxxii. MESSAGES / REAL LIFE

jimothyso uh i mightbe in la right now???

jimothy
so uh i might
be in la right now???

ollie
wait really?????

jimothy
yeah, uh, i meant to
tell you earlier but
I kinda forgot and
now we're here and
I wanna know if you'll
come to my hotel room
tonight

ollie
;)

jimothy
not not like that, you
dirty minded fool, but
we could just watch some
movies on Netflix

ollie
and chill?

jimothy
STOP OLIVER NO

jimothy
GET YOUR MIND
OUT OF THE GUTTER

ollie
sorry (but not really)

ollie
and you know you could
just come over to my
place right

jimothy
I know but I don't want that

ollie
?

jimothy
the last time I was at your
place it was a week before
you broke up with me and
I knew it was gonna happen

jimothy
you were acting so weird
and whenever I tried to get
close to you, you brushed
me off and you were on your
phone the whole time

jimothy
it's not a good memory and
I'm not ready to go back yet

ollie
to your hotel it is

ollie
just tell me where you're
staying and the room

― 💎 ―

OLIVER KNOCKED ON the door of the hotel room, waiting for a moment before it revealed Timothée. The boy had his hair grown out a bit longer with gorgeous curls that Oliver wanted to run his fingers through and a bit of stubble. He wore a white tee and sweatpants yet he still looked so bad and it was totally unfair for Oliver.

"Hi," the Chalamet boy greeted first and smiled at him. God, he looked so good when he smiled.

"Hey," Oliver smiled back and the two just stared at each other, soaking in the other person for the first time since they were in relationship. Their meeting three months ago didn't allow it that much, too tense to look and see how long they've grown and how different they look. Yet, they were still the same in a way.

"Come in," Timothée stepped aside, letting Oliver into the hotel room, "So, I was thinking we get room service and watch a movie, how's that sound?"

"Great," Oliver said in agreement, "And we can cuddle on the bed and hold each other close?" The teasing grin on his face let Timothée know it was a joke.

Thankfully, the boy laughed along and it sounded so nice. Oliver had forgotten about all these things he loved about the boy, how much he took it for granted when he should've soaked it up. His great smile and how sexy it was when he spoke French, especially in compromising situations, and his laughter...oh, his laughter.

Oliver gulped, it was too much seeing him again yet he couldn't let the boy go. Not now, not again.

"Sure, sure," Timothée shook his head, smiling still brightening the room. "Although, we will have to watch from my laptop."

"So we'll be close," Oliver finished, "Now, what do they have on the menu tonight?"

Timothée shrugged, going to the dresser holding the TV on top and taking the menu. "I'll look – you still like the same things, right?" Oliver nodded at that, "Cool. You can look for a movie."

"Oh, I don't have to. We're watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, of course," Oliver said as if it was obvious.

He watched as Timothée rolled his eyes and snorted, muttering a small, "Nerd," to which Oliver shrugged. He still hoped on the bed and opened Timothée's stopping to ask what the password was, which the boy told him. He got the movie set up as the Chalamet boy rang for room service.

And Oliver smiled.