FINAL NOTE (+ SEQUELS)

Hi, welcome to the end of Love Me Right. It's been a journey and I can't believe it's finally over, like wow. First off, I wanna thank my girls of lord farsquad for encouraging me to post this because otherwise, this probably would've never been posted and he wouldn't here today. So thank you, really.

Second, I love Oliver. I love all these characters and I love how they've grown. This was something I was scared about when I first started writing this; showing change. This is my third attempt at writing a social media fic and the first one was utter trash, not gonna lie. I hope I did all these characters justice and gave them a separate personality because that's something I wanted to highlight.

I love all my babies here. I love how this book ended and how everyone kinda got a happy ending. I also love that this can potentially open a spinoff Joe Keery fic with Jax as the main character, but who knows?

And, the thing I'm most proud about, I finished this in only a couple months. I started this in at the end March (so we're gonna say this started in April) and now it's the beginning of August, which means it only took me around four months to write. Another thing I was scared about was losing inspiration so easily and never updating like with Mary Jane but it didn't happen. I mean, it is easier to write when you actually have a set plot and direction for the book.

Finally, thank you so much for reading this. Thank you to everyone who is just a ghost reader, thank you to those who vote, and thank you to those who comment. I appreciate all of you because we've come so far.

I love you so much and I hope you enjoyed this book and these characters as much as I do.

Love,
Ellie xx

Love,Ellie xx

BROOKLYN NIGHTS

BROOKLYN NIGHTS.

Jax Hollingsworth, brother of the famous Evan Hollingsworth, was totally not in love with Joe Keery. Not really, but just enough to badger his friend, Lottie Winters, who works with him on a show for over a year just to get his number. Deciding to act on that immediately, he texts the number and begins to annoy the hell out of the actor using shitty memes and other methods for months. Then, when Evan pleads with Jax to accompany him to a premier and he does. He didn't know that Joe would be there and he didn't know that in the two weeks that he's there with the actor he'd fall for him a bit. But he didn't like what came next.

 But he didn't like what came next

LET IT GO.

          Mitty Morrison knew that his sister was this massive bitch. He knew that people who always compare him to her and dislike him no matter how much he tried to distance himself, be his own guy. He thought taking a role in Spider-Man: Far From Home would be a good idea, being the love interest of Peter Parker, but isn't so sure when he receives enough backlash. The only good thing comes when Tom Holland decides to stick up for him.