Chapter: 2 Meeting people/Saiki Kusuo

Kaidous POV

        'Wow she's so pretty...' I thought to myself. Wait..she has bandages on her hands.....does she have a power that are so incredible it needs to be sealed!!! SHE MUST BE THE JET BLACK WINGED PRINCESS!!!!! I MUST PROTECT HER FROM DARK REUNION!!!!!

Saikis POV

'Kaidou...your such an idiot...however...Those two. Something about them seems off to me. My X-Ray vision doesn't work on them. I can see through their skin and clothes unlike everyone else. I usually only see their muscles. And I can't read their minds.' I thought to myself.
"How interesting. I hope you two feel welcome, please take any open seats. We had to move some students out of the class, so there are some open ." The teacher said happily as she motioned to the two students to sit down.
'There's nothing interesting about their names. Their parents basically named the boy after sexual love -_-.' I thought to myself.

Hiyori's POV

There was a couple of seats and one next to the pink haired guy. I sat there. Brother on the other hand had to sit on my other side and was quit content. "Ok class now we will start today's lesson." The teacher announced as she began to write on the board.
After a while me and Eros got a hang of the teaching and the day went on pretty fast. It was lunch time now and we were gonna eat outside, but it was still raining. We instead ate lunch in class.
I ate a little I wasn't really that hungry so my attention drifted. I noticed the boy next to me had a lot of attention with a lot of people in the class. I also heard whispering from the rest of the class behind me.
I noticed there was a girl asking the boy next to me about his food. She had glasses and two side tails. She then saw my food and froze. I looked at it then offered it to her. She grabbed it and it got the whole classes attention.
She then went to her knees and rose it to the sky as if it was holy. "This is the most delicious food I have ever seen!!!" She shouted as she ate everything while crying. "Ok." I said smiling a bit. "Oh wow.." I heard the class say. I turned and saw a wall of boys smiling too happily while looking at me.
I looked forward kinda weirded out and just sat there playing with my bandages as 4 boys who were with the pink haired guy approached me.
        "Hi..my names Nendou Riki. Oh wow...." The tallest guy said as he held his hand out and had the other rubbing his neck. I then noticed a light blush on him with a kind smile. He was the weird looking guy from the morning. And he was doing a hand shake.
        "Nendou your gonna scare her!!" One of the boys said with light blue hair. I stood and took the guys hand. "It's quit nice to meet you Nendou." I said smiling. The light blue haired guy blushed and panicked...
"......Do people in London shake hands?!? I didn't know that?!?" The light blue haired boy said he looked at everyone. "Yeah. At least I think they do. My mom reads magazines like that sometimes." Nendou said as he let my hand go and looked at the boy.
         I then noticed that the light blue haired boy had red bandages on his hands and rough clothes.
         'I'm Japanese....Not English...and people in London as well as other countries shake hand....' I thought to myself.
"In that case, my name is Kuboyasu Aren." One of the boys said. He had short clean purple hair and glasses. He held his hand out and smiled.
"It's nice to meet you Kuboyasu." I said taking his hand and smiling. He was strong and had a good grip.
I then noticed another purple haired guy looking threw a crack in the door. He was drooling and blushing.
       "Who's that? He's looking at me funny..." I asked as I looked back at the four person group and took my hand back from Kuboyasu.
        "Who...oh hey buddy!!!" Nendou said as he walked over to the door and picked the guy up and shook him a bit.
"Hi my names Hairo Kineshi. It's nice to meet you!! Are you athletic?!?" One of the guys said as he shoot his hand at me and looked energetic.
        He also had a dark shade of blush and was sweating. He looked strong, had his sleeves rolled up, and red spiky hair.
         "It's nice to meet you Hairo. I am actually. I do track, volleyball, weight lifting, soccer, UFC fighting, normal hand to hand combat as well as gymnastics" I said as I smiled and took his hand, shaking it.
          He smiled wide and looked excited. "I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PLAY SOME VOLLY BALL WITH YOU SOMETIMES!!" He shouted as he held my hand with both of his.
         "Sure tomorrow would be good." I said giving him a closed eyed smile. He nodded and blushed as he stood stiffly.
"My names Kaidou Shun. The Jet Black Wings. Don't be afraid to shake my hand. However if you must know, a strong power called Dark Beat dwells in my right hand!!" He shouted smirking and holding his hand out as he slammed his foot on my desk and monologued.
"Ok. I like your hair. Also it's nice to meet you." I said as I took his hand and shook it.
        He smiled and blushed as he nodded. I think he has a split personality. He seams scared and helpless then strong and heroic.. -3-. I looked over and the same thing was happening with Eros but with girls.
"My names Toritsuka Reita. And I have Psychic powers!! I'm a Spirit Medium!! Want to know your guardian.." One asked holding his hand out and winking at me.
He was the purple haired boy from the door. "It's nice to meet you. However I already know my spirit. It's my great grandmother. I found out when I saw her a month after her funeral." I said sitting down.
        He froze then bowed smiling as he literally ran over to the pink haired guy and began to discuss something. "Thank you..." I heard someone say as my school lunch box was put in front of me so clean it shined. The girl from before was on her knees crying with joy as she crawled back to her chair.
The guys smiled and waved and began to talk about what they wanted to do after school. I was curious to what Toritsuka was talking about and took my ring off. The thoughts rushed in. "Do you think she's Psychic. She has an Ora to her.." Toritsuka said to the pink haired dude. "What do you think. I can't read her mind, and I can't see threw her...." The guy replied as he telepathically sent words to Toritsuka.
"....Talking behind my back is rude..." I replied telepathically as I stood up and walked out of the classroom. I made sure no one was around after walking and turned invisible. I think my presents is to easy for guys to not notice.
After a while I found a spot to hid and turned visible. In an instant the pink haired guy and Toritsuka teleported in front of me. However the pink haired guy was holding Toritsukas shoulder which means seeing spirits might be his only power.
"Shes a Psychic..that so cool!! I only know she has telepathy...and maybe spirit seeing..She also has nice boobs...I wonder what color panties she has..." Toritsuka said in his head smiling.
"So your a spirit seeing pervert..." I asked cracking my knuckles. He instant took a step back and hid behind the pink haired guy.
"My name is Saiki Kusuo...Are you a threat..?" The pink haired guy named Saiki said in my head as he gave me a serious look. "I don't think so..my family just wanted to move here. However...are you the one who did this to my hair....? It used to be black. Then one day when I was laying in bed, I nocked out then woke up and it was pink. Everyone thought it was normal.." I replied back. (Telepathic talk..)
"I see. And yes. I was born with this unnatural pink hair and decide to make it normal." He said as he touch it.
"Where are you..?" Eros said in my head. "Talking with the Pink haired dude. And the purple haired pervert..." I said as I sent him my location. I also told him the situation. "Understood." He replied back.
After a bit he appeared next to me and handed me a coffee jelly. "Charles came here and told me you might want this.." He said smiling as he ate his. "I explained to him already.." I said to Saiki telepathically.
He nodded then looked at Eros. They talking a bit telepathically however I didn't butt in and just looked at Toritsuka.
He smiled and waved. I was about to eat my jelly but decided to save it and teleported it to my room later. I looked at Saiki and saw him look at me and bow a bit then leave. Something about him....then when he passed by me I saw him glance at me and smile. I blushed as he turned forward and left.
"Saiki wait for me.." Toritsuka shouted as he ran away. I looked at Eros who smiled and walked me back to class.