Chapter: 6 Saiko..

Hiyoris POV

I was walking out of the house with Eros as I looked up at the sky. It was actually clear today and was quit nice.
I had a light purple scarf on and my school uniform. I as well, had black skin tights because today it might be to windy to have my thigh high stalkings. I don't want to jinx and have my skirt blown up.
Yesterday when Kusuke attacked me, I couldn't use my powers on him. Even if I teleported he would have come to.
"Young masters." Jeffry said as he opened the door. Me and brother got in and the car started.
        After a bit of silence we pulled up to the school. "Come now." Brother said as he got out and held his hand out to me. I took it and exited the vehicle.
This time however people had T-Shirts and robs with my name on them. "Saikou is here!!!" A boy announces and everyone began to cheer. Wtf...?
Brother ignored them and took me inside the school.

Saikis POV

I'm attractive...? I don't understand why she left in such a hurry. It might be because of her comment about my appearance..
I sighed as I kept walking and of course my quit morning thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone.
"Hey buddy!!! Lets walk together!!!" Nendou shouted obnoxiously as he spotted me while turning a corner.
I ignored him as he followed me and soon enough we made it to school. I saw a certain pair of light pink haired siblings walking in as me and Nendou entered the yard.
        "Hey look it's my buddy's!!!" Nendou shouted as the rest of the annoying guys soon joined.
        "Hey Saiko!! Guess what, there's a girl in our class that has the same last name as you!!! You two might be related." Kaidou shouted as he chuckled a bit.
        "But she's nothing like that trash." Kuboyasu said as he smirked and chuckled a bit.
"Oh contraire. I am perfect, handsome, and rich. I'm 100% sure nothing compares to me. My very glory, fame, shine, and wealth will leave her name in the shadows and cause people to make up a nickname. No one will ever outshine my family name." Saiko said as he ran his fingers threw his hair and smirked.
        "Oh please...." Kuboyasu said as he chuckled.

Hiyoris POV

        I was sitting in my chair waiting for class to start as I was looking at my bandages. I sighed and look towards the window.
"Hey buddy." Someone said. I looked forward and saw all the of the guys I met yesterday standing in front of me.
I was greeted by each one and saw Kaidou dramatically laugh.
"Good morning Saikou. Be carful. Dark reunion might be watching.." Kaidou said as he looked out the window, acting as if he was in an anime.
"So this is the copycat." I heard someone say. I turned to my left and saw a boy with grey hair and dark green eyes. He also had a smirk but when he looked at me he stopped and froze.
        "My dear, you are the most beautiful and ravishing sight I have ever laid my eyes upon!!!" He shouted as he ran his fingers threw his hair. He then grabbed my hand and kissed it.
        "My name is Saiko Metori. It is a pleasure to be in your presents..." He said as he gave me the look. Wtf is with this guy.
        "Nice to meet you Saiko Metori. My name is Saikou Hiyori." I said smiling trying to ignore his look.
        "Your voice is like music to my ears. I will soon hear it everyday. I am the best of the best and I deserved the best. Marry me Hiyori. For you, a poor person are worthy for such a god." He said letting my hand go and striking a pose. I stopped smiling and my eyes went dull.
        "WHAT!?!?" The guys said all but Saiki. "You can't just propose to someone you don't know!!" Kaidou said as he shouted.
        "She's not poor. And I would kindly ask you to leave my sister alone." Brother said. Saiko turned around and chuckled.
        "And what are you gonna do about it?" He asked as he snapped his fingers. Two body guard looking men came in and stood in front of brother.
        "Nothing, Im not the one who's gonna hurt you. She is. Because you're upsetting her...." Brother said as he motioned to me. I slammed my fist on to my desk causeing a loud noise. I held back so much it enraged me.
        I stood up and took a deep breath. "Please excuse me." I said sternly as I kept my head down walking out of the classroom.
        I was able to avoid most of the people in the hallway but after a while it got annoying. I then got to a stairwell and was alone.
        'Breath....' I thought to myself as I teleported away. I reappeared in an abandoned building near the school and with a lot of force I punched the wall next to me. That was enough to cause the whole building to crumble and fall. I held back a lot too but still.
        I then teleported back to the stairwell and smiled as I felt a bit better.
        "That was blunt. Are you ok?" I heard someone say from being me. I turned knowing who it was. I nodded and looked to the side.
"Really? Cause I'm pretty sure the building near by falling and causing a small earthquake, wasn't an accident..." He said telepathically.
"I just hate snobby people like that..." I replied telepathically as I rubbed my neck as I turned and was about to walk back to class.
"Wait, I have a question." He said. I turned and faced him. "What?" I asked.
"You blocked me out. Why?" He asked as he took a step closer. "N-nothing important..." I said as I looked away and opened my mind back up.
     "There. Better..." I said as I calmed down and turned to head had to class.