Chapter: 13 Meeting Mother and Dancing

Hiyori POV

After waking up, showering, and dressing, I sat on my bed and looked at my hands. The curtains were open and the light was warm and welcoming as it pored into my room.

I had a black button up dress shirt with a high collar, a white vest, black female fitted dress pants, and some white gloves that went to my elbows and were under the button up, which was a long sleeve.

I put on some female dress shoes, then picked up a white ribbon. I went to my vanity and sat down putting the ribbon on and using it as a tie. I put my collar on and didn't put my stars on.

Under my gloves was my ring and a braclet that acted as a stabilizer for my abilities. I exited my room and across from my room the door opened and brother came out. He was in similar clothing but male fitted, but he had a male white tie, and he didn't have gloves.

"Morning." We both said then walked side by side down stairs to the kitchen. Once we arrived we ate with mother and father.

After that brother left with father to do business training. I on the other hand followed mother into the living room that was down stairs.

It was also a library and had a piano. She sat down with a book while I played soft music. Time went by and soon I stopped and joined her with a book and tea.

We sat in comfortable silence till mother stood up and walked to a record player we had. She put on some lovely music and held her hands up for me.

I stood up and bowed then grabbed her hand. I acted as the male dancer and took her around the library. She giggled in joy as her long light purple hair which was in a lose braid moved around us when we spun.

I smiled at her happiness and was glad such a wonderful family had adopted me and Eros. "Hiyori, lets go shopping tomorrow. We could get long sleeve dresses like this one." Mother said as I spun her and brought her back.

"I'll give it another try mother." I said smiling as the song stopped causing us to stop as well. She smiled wide and jumped at me bringing me into a tight hug.

I hugged back and we continued dancing. We came to halt when the door bell rang through the house. We saw Charles walk past the library's door assuming he was gonna go answer.

Mother and I looked at each other for a second then giggled and kept dancing. After a minute or so Charles walked in.

"These gentleman, Shun Kaidō, Aren Kuboyasu, Kusuo Saiki, and Riki Nendō, are asking for you young master Saikou." Charles said as he stood at the door.

Mother and I kept dancing and she glanced at me. "You barely started school and now you have suiters??" She questioned with stars in her eyes and a clear grin.

"Mother is not like that." I said giggling as the guys came in. I looked at them as I kept dancing with my mother and saw them all come in with casual wear.

"HEY BUDDY!!" Nendou shouted as he noticed me. Kaidō elbowed him and whispered that this was a fancy expensive house and that they had to be super respectful. Aren looked around the library amazed and Saiki just had a blanket expression.

Mother and I stopped as the song ended so we parted hands. "Mother these are my friends. I have just met them but they have been wonderful to me." I said as I motioned to them.

Everyone was polite and introduced themselves, with Saiki being quick and simple, and Nendō being loud and cheerful.

"Please come in!! Don't be shy. We are in the middle of our mid morning dance, please join us!!" Mother smiled excited as she approached the guys.

She held her hands out and Nendō took her hand. Kaidō panicked but noticed Nendō being super careful and held her appropriately.

"My mom used to teach me to dance and we always watched things on TV." Nendō said as I noticed Charles play a new song on the record.

"Come now, grab a partner." Mother said as she was spun around. The three guys stood there for a second then Aren broke the air and approached me.

"M-May I have this dance." He asked uncertain. I giggled a bit and took his hand nodding. "I dont really know how to do this sort of thing. So please bear with me." He whispered as he blushed embarrassed.

"It's ok. I admire your courage regardless of your inexperience. I'll lead, so just follow." I said as he moved back a bit. He moved with me and after a couple steps he started getting used to it but kept his head down looking at our feet.

"Eyes on your partner. We must move as one and be in sync." I said as I laughed a bit and noticed him shocked looking up.

I glanced and saw Saiki siting on a couch eating coffee jelly and Kaidō dancing with Charles.

"And switch." Mother said as we release our partner and moved to the next. I was surprised to be dancing with Saiki and glanced seeing Charles take the plate the coffee jelly was once on.

"Eyes on your partner. Remember?" Saiki said in my head. I looked back at him and we danced. I kept looking to the side once in a while and could tell it was bothering him but I couldn't face him. Whenever a thought of what happened the other day crossed my mind I would block it.

"Stop doing that." Saiki said in my head. That's surprised me a bit and I tried not to think of it. "S-Sorry....about yesterday." I said in his head.

"It was my fault I was the one pushing....I saw more than those 'thoughts', I saw your past...right before you passed out." He said in my head.

He then spun me and pulled me back in. I didn't answer and averted eye contact. "Maybe later." He said as he came to a halt with the music.

I nodded and I noticed Nendō dancing with Kaido and Aren having a lovely time chatting with my mother. It made me smile and kinda laugh seeing Kaidō disgusted and Aren getting along with my mother.

"Charles please prepare lunch for our guest so we may all eat together later." Mother said as she glanced at Charles.

"Of course." He answered and departed. We all sat around the library and chatted about school and how we all met.

It was actually really nice...mother seemed to be happy because I found such lovely friends. I was happy she accepted them, and she seemed particularly fond of Aren.

"So Hiyori, what's with the fancy clothes??" Nendō asked. "I'm glad you asked. I've been meaning to take her shopping for more feminine attire, but she seems found of those." Mother said taking a sip of tea.

"Why not have her try on some of your clothes. You two look simaler in size and in age if I might add." My mother laughed and blushed waving her hands away.

"You flatter me!!" She shouted. Then she got a grin and smiled glancing at me. I knew what she was thinking, and the thought of her putting me in her dresses made me feel uneasy. Since she's a little extra when it comes to fashion.

What did I get myself into??