Christian Pulisic- Our Future

"Ahh," I screamed as I opened the front door to my house. A soccer ball had just come whizzing toward me but bounced off the wall next to me. " Boys, what have I said about playing soccer in the house." 

"Sorry Mommy," my 7 year old son, John, says. 

"Yeah, sorry Mom," CJ piped in. 

"It's fine. Just go play outside please. We don't need any more picture frames broken," I said as I looked at the wall covered in family photos. I smiled as I looked at all the different memories between my husband and I. The first image I saw was me standing in front of Signal Iduna Park. My parents gifted me a trip to Europe for being Valedictorian of my high school class. They also knew that because of my work ethic and me going into med school so I could become a neurosurgeon that I wouldn't have a lot of time off. I couldn't have thanked them more for that trip. It was on that trip that I met and fell in love with Christian. I had accidentally ran into him and from there the two of hit it off. He became my personal tour guide on that trip and my boyfriend.

I continued looking at the pictures. There were some from vacations Christian and I have taken over the years such as going to Australia, Brazil, and South Africa. There were some from us at his games, both for Dortmund and the US. There was one from my graduation from med school. A litany of pictures from our wedding. I laughed when I saw the picture of all of Christian's BVB teammates and us wearing Dortmund shirts, with the back of mine saying, "Mrs. Pulisic" and the numbers forming our wedding date. 

The kids' pictures started to appear, starting with a picture of Christian holding Christian Jr. CJ was in a BVB onsie and Christian looked like the happiest man on the planet. That was 10 years ago. Then there were some pictures of a young CJ by himself, but he was soon joined by his younger, John. There were adorable pictures of the two boys. Our little girl, Darcy, was added 3 years ago and I haven't felt more complete. While I love my boy dearly, having a little girl is wonderful. She loves to help me around the house and then do girly things with me. But Darcy is a little princess, and she knows it. CJ and John always look after her but it is Christian that is the worse. She has him wrapped around her little finger, and it is so cute to see. 

I rounded the corner after looking at the photos and instantly started laughing. In the middle of the living, sat Christian and Darcy. The two of them were playing tea and Christian had a pink feathered boa and horrible make up on, probably done by Darcy herself.

"Hello, you two," I said as I walked over and kissed  Darcy on the top of the head. I leaned over to kiss Christian on the lips, and giggle when the boa rubbed against my face and I felt some of the excessive lip gloss transfer from his lips to mine. 

"Hi Mama," Darcy said as she grinned up at me.

"Hey babe," Christian replied as he pulled me onto his lap. How a child's chair was able to support us two shocked us, but I let it go as it felt nice to be in my husband's arms.

"Are you having fun," I asked.

"A tons! Aren't we Daddy," Darcy screamed. Christian just nodded at our daughter with a smile on his face. "We played dress up today! Daddy let me do his make up and then we had a tea party!!!"

"I can see that you did Daddy's make up.  You did a great job, sweetie. I hope you didn't eat top much, I was going to start dinner. Do you want to help?"

"Yes mommy," Darcy clapped. I got off of Christian's lap, and picked up Darcy. As I was walking out of the living room, I turned around to look at Christian. "I think Daddy needs to clean up the living room while we cook, don't you agree Darcy." I looked down at my daughter on my hip and saw her start giggling and nodded. I let out a laugh as I heard Christian let out a groan. 

Darcy helped me carry the dinner to the table. I had made some chicken and pasta dish, and Darcy was following behind with the salad. 

"Boys, dinner is ready," I called as I picked up Darcy and put her in her chair next to mine. I soon heard the pounding of 3 pairs of feet come rushing into the kitchen. "Wash your hands", I added as I knew they had all been out in the yard before hand. 

"Dinner looks delicious, Gwen," Christian said as he took his seat next to me. CJ sat across from me while John was across from Christian. There were nods of agreements from the children as we all started to dig in. After eating for a couple of minutes, I decided to speak up.

"I wanted to announce something."

"You brought someone's brains home," John quickly announced.

"Ew," Darcy cried, while the rest of us stared at him.

"No, I didn't bring home a brain. I think it is more exciting."

"We are going to Disney," CJ interjected. 

"No because I would have known about that and I didn't even know about this," Christian added.

"If you let me speak, I would tell you," I said as I looked around at my family. They all looked down and nodded. "I was going to say that I'm pregnant!!"

"O my God," Christian exclaimed as he pulled me up into a standing hug. "I'm so happy!!!!" He started kissing all around my face. I started to giggle and could hear the kids happily cheering. The kids all got up and gave me hugs and kissed my stomach and it was so cute.

"Mommy," Darcy started.

"Yeah baby," I responded.

"Why did you eat the baby," I instantly looked up when I heard the question. After sharing a look with Christian, we started to laugh,

"Honey, that's not how babies are made," I told her as I patted her hand. 

"But that's what John said!!" I looked at my 2nd oldest son who just shrugged.

"Well duh!! John's stupid. He thought mom brought home a brain, no wonder he would think that's how babies are made," CJ interrupted.

"Don't speak to about your brother like that," Christian said. "And if you know so much how are babies made?"

"Duh it's when people have sex."

"How do you know that," I exclaimed. Christian just stared at CJ, dumbfounded. "You know what, we are going to talk about this later, young mister." 

"What's sex," Darcy asked.

"Nothing," Christian and I replied quickly. 

I was laying in Christian and mine bed, when Christian walked in. He had just finished tucking the kids in, and to say the least, it had been an exhausting night. The kids were excited about the baby but were just a little too curious. Darcy kept thinking I ate the baby. John was just confused. And Christian and I had to have a talk with CJ about his comment and found out where he learned that type of stuff.

"Hey babe," I greeted as he plopped himself face first onto the bed.

"Hi baby," he greeted me with a kiss on the lips. "Hi baby," he said as he kissed my stomach. I grinned down at my husband, and started to  run my hand through his short hair. 

"I'm so happy," Christian started. "I can't wait to have another kid!! Maybe we should go for 11 and make a whole soccer team."

"Slow your roll babe. Let's not bite off more than we can chew. I think with 4 kids that come from us and behave like they do, we will have our hands full," I said.

"Probably, but I love our weird-ass family," Christian said as he kissed my lips again.

"Great way to describe us. And yes, I love our "weird-ass family" too. And I love you."

"Love you too, babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it, @gemmmyyy. 

Don't forget to request and stuff!!

Maggie xx